Give your constructive criticisms, your thoughts, what you would like to see added to the game, what you wished was different etc. (keep it cool and civil)

I certainly don’t disagree, I just wanted to let you know about it.

I don’t know if it’s a bug or what but sometimes, all speech options lead to the same conclusion. I’d like to have that fixed. Oh and I wish they brought back the pickpocketing and knocking out system for important npcs. I can’t even touch them when they start attacking me so they sucks. And as @bogi985 mentioned, more depth to the characters, especially Theresa. I really wish there was more to her.

The problem with 1 versus 1 is that it’s far too easy to destroy the AI once you learn how to fight properly. Ripostes and perfect blocks are hilariously easy to do. You don’t even need armor – and even with a mod that makes combat more difficult by nerfing player stamina, the underlying problems remain.

At a fundamental level, this game is built around the concept of fighting multiple enemies at once.

1 Like

I disagree. The stickiness of the reiicle seems to imply otherwise. Of course AI needs to be more aggressive but I can tell you with the realistic combat mod at least, It is quite the marked improvement.

Definitely this. I’ve been thinking about the exact same concept.

There is a mod for that already

I wish we could shut those little windows in our inn lodgings :slight_smile:

Yeah, but I prefer modding only after I’ve had a complete vanilla experience. I had 2000 hours in Skyrim too before I started modding.

I would have agreed at first, but started Alchemy and now I have 32 of the savior potions.

i feel sad that i used so many money on this fine game and it’s just buggy as h*ll :frowning: i like the game, really do but starting the same quest over and over again like 5-8 times because of a bug all the way thru the game makes me anoyed and sad.

Blacksmithery skill.
I want to be able to pay a priest to absolve my sins dammit.
I haven’t finished the game, but maybe the next act id like to own a business and land because i better be a knight by then.

I like the lock picking mechanics, but why not be able to smash a lock off?

Ill add more if i think of them.

I love this game i think it has so much potential for even more

1 Like

I really want the blacksmith skill too and have its own mini game like alchemy. If they implement it, I’ll be over the moon.

1 Like

Actually need a minigame for all crafts, at least to repair. But can you imagine crafting armor like alchemy

Exactly my thoughts man. Forging swords and naming them and banging dents out of armor. It’s be awesome. It’ll add a personal touch too which will make you cherish your creation.

2 Likes

fix bugs
rebalance combat, nerf some perks, stronger more aggressive enemy
build or buy your own house then customize, or rebuild skalitiz.
become a knight, people call you Sir Henry.
more animals like wolfs and bears.
more weapon varieties such as 2 handed axes, crossbows etc…
when fighting in a group have some tactics to pull off as a group like a shield wall formation.

3 Likes

i would like the possibility of become a knight have the lordship of skalitz and rebuild it

5 Likes

-it be cool to have jousting competitions and arena combat, hell even horse races.
-be able to have your own city to run with tradeing and conflicts.
-definitely a merchant skill or better trade mechanics.
-considering your a blackSmith have the option to create weapons and armor.
-marriage and kids would be interesting (hopefully they don’t die of dysentery).
-better assassin garb and skills.
-farm sim elements, I want to grow me some damn corn and potatoes.
-actually have the roads become more lively, caravans with goods with guards wich you could rob and kill, people actually riding horses randomly not just scripted moments.
-i want to be a highwayman/bandit, let me fill my blood thirst and need to be a bad guy other then just killing people in towns.

man I could go on forever there’s is so much they can/could do that even if they had 4 more years there would still be crap they could add hopefully they stick with this game on the updates for a long while.

4 Likes

Traders/repairmen:

Let me see my money amount, always. Do not make me re-start convo because I want to trade now, after you made repairs.

2 Likes

They’d have to pretty much make whole new games out of some things you mentioned there mate :joy: and you can still commit crimes if you want to do you can pretty much be a bandit anyway.

• Tournaments (jousting, melee etc.)
  • Learning a trade (as well made as alchemy)
  • More weapons and perks for them, spears/poles more usable and storable on horse
  • Some sort of friendship/rival system (with friend you could go drinking/hunting/fighting or asking them to join you for a quest etc. and rivals+goons could ambush you in towns/wild)
  • Archery aiming along the arrow like it should be
  • BERNARD DIALOGUE IF YOU BEAT HIM (he is really terrible at losing)
  • Bears or other dangerous animals in woods
  • Jobs that, if you take it, you have to commit to at certain time during the day and suffer consequences if you dont (like the patrolling thing in the town where you have to keep things in order or the activities in monastery)

Just some stuff I have been thinking would be cool/fun while playing the game.

6 Likes