Godbye KCD (and any other warhorse game)

How many games have you played where hours worth of saves become corrupted? Usually after the 30-70 hour mark? That’s not normal for any title.

I mean come on you pay for the game and you cant even continue the mainquests. This is very bad marketing i tell ya. They should wait to release the game after it is bug free especially when the mainquests are buggy.

2 Likes

you cant say that Bethesda is a big company so its alright for there games to be buggy but since WH is a new studio and it’s their first game, they must not have any bugs in there game, this is totally not acceptable WH.

What? It’s the opposite. Bethesda is a AAA company since 2005 or something, making games since the 1990s. When a new company makes games, expect even more bugs, esspecially open world games. Bethesda is experienced in the industry and even then they can’t address all bugs, imagine a new, smaller company. You’re expecting miracles and don’t know the industry.

Funny you mention the spelling.
It was given to me by my Sgt. about 15 years ago because our undercover narcotics unit was Indigo 3, hence, unit i3.
I was notorious for my black beard I would grow when going undercover, so I was unit i3-blackbeard.
So you go right ahead and make complete fun of something you know nothing about and think it’s just sloppy grammar.
And you have a nice day, champ.

1 Like

LOL, I was clearly being sarcastic, what I meant its ok for big companies to release buggy games but it’s not ok for small companies to do that which is really f1ked up.

The only thing that strikes me as funny, infact hilarious, is the explanation for the spelling of your name. Before putting on your grammer nazi uniform in future, and calling others out for the way they spell, take a second look at your l33t name. Have a nice day yourself, champ.

Oh, now makes sense hehe. Yep, future Bethesda games like TES or Fallout will have a lot of bugs.

Skyrims had more bugs than KCD on release and that was a well established developers

It’s not the small bugs and glitches. It’s broken quests nuking saves and you only find out after 10 hours when you try and load on. And the only ‘fix’ is to start a new game? The game is/was fun. It wasn’t ‘start over after 70 hours’ fun. Why should I even bother starting over when there’s literally no guarantee that it won’t happen again? It’s not like one quest is broken, it’s multiple quests.

1 Like

Don’t let the door hit your @ss on the way out…

Be gone long one

You are a delightful little asshole aren’t you?

You’re scaring me now.

I realize they had a shite start to this game, which is a real shame. But they’ve really gone so far in fixing this game up, and they are even adding more?! I love this game. The gameplay is so much fun. The reviews don’t do it justice sadly. I hope they make more money so they can make more games.

3 Likes

I’d have to agree…

One of “The” best games I have yet played…And i’ve been gaming since the 90’s :wink:

2 Likes

You must be old. I been playing only since Black Ops 2 came out and this is my fav game

1 Like

I’m only as old as I feel, i’d say I’m young then :grin:

I think System Shock was my first RPG game…

That or Hexen…

Ok maybe I am old :grin:

1 Like