Hardware Requirements?

Is there any known minimum PC requirements out yet? If not, does anyone have an educated guess?
(Especially when it comes to the GPU)

Yeah, I would definitely like to know that as well!

So far, the system requirements are not yet known, I believe.
The only info I’ve read is the following from the FAQ.

What platforms are offered to backers on Kickstarter and what is minimum requirement of PC version?

We are developing the game to run smoothly on “good gaming PC” and next-gen consoles. If you have a PC, hardware-wise similar to Xbox One or PS4, you should be able to run Kingdom Come: Deliverance well.

Should anyone have more info on this, please share :wink:

I guess we can guess from other 4th gen CryEngine games such as Star Citizen, which has a recommended GPU of GTX 680 or equivalent. However, Star Citizen is a very different game in terms of graphics. I would suspect less triangles drawn on screen at any given time. But that might then again open for a higher tesselation of models and other effects. So it might not be too far off.

What do you guys think?

This is of course just speculations. I guess Ryse would be a better comparison, but that game does not have a PC version. It is however running smooth on the Xbox One. Anyone know the GPU architecture of the One?

I think that part wont be discussed until next year, even alpha version won’t be a good fps meter because we gonna get every bit of this and that, not everything at once, but im gonna buy a new rig for this game, im sure about that : )

Yeah, It is a bit early to start speculating. But it is exciting! I am going to see how far my current rig takes me, then maybe get a new GPU if it’s too slow. My old i7 960 OC’d @4.2ghz still packs a punch, so I’m not in need of a full replacement just yet.

Well, I don´t know how big the maps in Crysis 3 are as I haven´t played it but I guess if you have a rig which can handle Crysis 3 decently then you´ll be ok with Kingdome Come too.

Star citizen are doing everything they can to push the technology and next gen consols are not expected to have the power to run it…(and that game is PC only… and will very likely stay that way. both because of the power question but also because Chris Roberts simply wants more freedom than he is likely to get whit the consoles)

This game is planed for consols… so clearly we must be talking lower requirements…

Hopefully on the PC version we will be able to max out the settings

I can’t think of a reason that the developers wouldn’t allow PC users to not have the capability to either decrease or increase the intensity of the game. Based off of the CryEngine’s past, this game is going to look gorgeous.

At my resolution 1366*768 I can play Skyrim on max settings so I hope I will be ok.
SPECS:Intel Core i3-3245, GTX650Ti and 8GB RAM @1600Mhz

I guess if you can play games which were also released on the next gen consoles you should be fine.

PS4 supposedly uses a GPU close to a Radeon HD 7850 and
Xbox One - Radeon HD 7790
They are running on 8 core CPUs at 1.6 Ghz
8 Gbs of ram for both, PS4 using GDDR5, Xbox One using GDDR3

PS4 supposedly uses a GPU close to a Radeon HD 7850 and
Xbox One - Radeon HD 7790
They are running on 8 core CPUs at 1.6 Ghz
8 Gbs of ram for both, PS4 using GDDR5, Xbox One using GDDR3

Currently running on a 4 core on 8 threads @4.2Ghz, with 12Gbs of DDR3, so I should be fine there. Not sure about the GPUs though. Got a Crossfire with 2x HD6950 (one 2gb reference unlocked, and one 1gb).

Anyone know how CryEngine is on Crossfire?

I ran Crysis 3 using crossfire with two 2gb 6950’s so I would assume so.

A Minimun:

• Phenom II X4 980/i3-3220
  • AMD 6770/NVIDIA GTX550Ti
  • 4Gb RAM

Should run the game just fine @ 720p Medium Settings with no AA filters.

A Standard:

• FX-6350/i5-4670k
  • AMD 7850/NVIDIA GTX660
  • 6Gb RAM

Should run the game just fine @ 1080p High-Ultra Settings with no AA filters.

A Hi-Spec:

• FX-8350/i7-4770k
  • AMD R9 280/NVIDIA GTX770
  • 8Gb RAM

Should run the game at high fps @ 1080p High-Ultra with AA filters.

1 Like

I would look at games like Crysis 3 and FarCry 3 for comparison.

With my 780 SC ACX and 24GB burs, I’ll be fine!

An AMD A10-7850k should run it @720p just fine.

Who wants to run PC games on 720p???

1080p is pretty standard for years now… :wink: