HELP BARON TIER PHYSICAL (Special Edition)

Hi, I just want to ask what is included in this edition which i ordered ,BARON TIER PHYSICAL (Special Edition)".
Since it´s almost 3 years when i ordered it ,i dont remember and a i cant find any info about this edition. Right now I recieved email GO GREEN from you , it´s about upgrading my edition to DIGITAL Viscount tier. So I just want to compare those two editions. If it´s worth it. Thank you.

1 Like

3 Likes

With the Baron (physical) reward tier you are going to receive: Early access to Alpha version of the game (we are already in the Beta), a physical (digipak) as well as digital copy of Act I and the game soundtrack on CD + Making of video on DVD. A Printed manual and the Baron forum badge.

The Viscount offers you all of this in a digital form, + a digital artbook, the digital screenplay, a digital poster, high res map and if you ever get the idea to print something in 3D, you have the 3D data of a Kingdom Come figurine.

@Grubocap, thank you very much for this picture. Very helpful. I posted it also in the other thread:

I will close this thread now, please use the other thread, as they have the same topic.