Here is an actor who will play the main protagonist Henry. Can someone recognize him?

The douchebag hipster haircut needs to go, but otherwise this is a far better Henry the other one. Still liked the first version of Henry, but I like this newest version now that he’s refined.

Close-up from the latest mini videoupdate.

Putting aside complaints about the choice of actor, I must say the quality is great.

6 Likes

Yes, I know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mhm, if they don’t allow us to change the hair cut we always have mods.

1 Like

You know, can’t say I’ve ever seen someone with a singular nostril.

Spill the beans Doc?! :smile:

we always have mods.

Not on PS4 man. Not on PS4. :cry:

Fallout does (no external assets), not sure how hard making a deal with sony would be for this game though.

Worry not friend, we’ll make a proper PC man outta you. Rise from the muck filthy peasant, and join the ranks of the nobility. :smile:

1 Like

Do you really think we would miss the E3? :wink:

2 Likes

Not if you are currently “In Progress” on an E3 Trailer. That would be silly to do if you weren’t planning something for E3.

I hope that’s how you’re doing the release date announcement.

At this point all I want is a video of Tobi and Dan eating pizza and drinking beer.

Release dates are for scrubs.

5 Likes

You really should do something with cloth around your neck … it’s really bad on all types of clothes compared to the quality of all other elements

This is how I imagine the release date announcement: In game King Dan announces it at the end of the glorious E3 trailer, with a great applause of his subjects, he pushes the golden button and starts the countdown like as in this video. :smiley:

Yes since you are infiltrating the brewery…