How do I choose which console for kickstater

I backed this game in Feb of 2014. I was wondering how I choose my console of choice? Is this done via email at a later date?

Thank You for the help.

If you are baron tier or higher you may be able to switch

Source:

@DrFusselpulli

Hello @XxMavr1kxX,

Yes, this is the case. The option to choose a platform was only available for Baron Tiers and Higher on Kickstarter, as you can see here in the Kickstarter FaQ in the third question.
However, we also would like to make it possible for lower Tiers than Baron, if it is possible. But as the Console Versions are not distributed by us, but by Deep Silver, this is not only our decision and a bit more difficult in this case.

1 Like

My tier is Digital Knight which is not there anymore. Was this Baron tier?

I dont want to switch. I just dont remember ever picking a console. maybe I did and I just forget… Not sure.

The Knight Tier was cheaper than the Baron Tier and is below it.

I thought that was for the physical copy. I was referring to the digital copy. Before I backed this was the conversation I had on the message board on Kickstarter. I am just going to copy and paste it.

Justin
Justin
Jan 22 2014

I would really like to back this project, but I do not game on the PC. Is there any deals where I would be able to get the Xbox One version? (If when released?)
Warhorse Studios
Warhorse Studios
Jan 23 2014
Report spam

Hi Justin,
We aim to get our game on consoles, but we cannot guarantee it at this moment. Publishing on PS4 has to be approved by Sony and we cannot speak for them. You will be able to choose your prefered platform later on our backer portal.

For more information please read the updated FAQ section on the bottom of our Kickstarter project homepage.

Cheers,
Jan
Justin
Justin
Feb 11 2014

I know on an update it was posted that the digital version of soldier and knight will grant access to the xbox one digital version.

SInce then more titles have been added like the Barron digital version, and others. Would those still apply to the Xbox One, or is it still only knight and Soldier?
Warhorse Studios
Warhorse Studios
Feb 11 2014
Report spam

Hello Justin,

not sure if I understand you correctly, because as of now, every tier has posibility to choose digital copy for XBOne. Physical copy is limited for Baron Tier and higher only.

Cheers,
JBN

1 Like

And if i bought Viscount Digital Collectors Edition on your website in September/October 2016, can i change my PC version to the PS4 Version?

Thank you, that is interesting, I have to talk to our marketing manager about that. But as I told you, we will try to give you the console version anyway, no matter what tier you pledged. But this is not possible jet, we will send emails about it later.

Yes, this will be possible.

1 Like

@DrFusselpulli What about myself? I have the Deluxe Edition (PC) and am waiting for the announcement to change over to PS4. Will I be able to?

Thats a good question, the Deluxe Edition is one of the new tiers, that could be a problem, but I can´t answer this question for sure right now to be honest. Please wait for further details.

I’m only Soldier tier, but I don’t game on pc at all anymore. Is there still an option to switch to PS4 in any way?

If not, then my purchase is not useful at all to me anymore, unfortunately.

I´m only KNIGHT tier…will be there a option in future to pay more to get ps4 digital instead of PC? Or what can I do now to be the BARON tier instead of KNIGHT?
Thanks

We have no new information about that yet.

I hope we have that option, or we get some kind of news soon. If I knew this would be he case with the digital version I would of just ordered Baron. Its frustrating honestly.

Hey guys, I backed on KS on the Duke pledge, will we get emails about changing platforms? I would very much like to get this game on Xbox One as my comp just isn’t as powerful as I want it to be. I’ve been playing a bunch of the beta on steam but yeah, I don’t want to play this game on low settings :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks.

1 Like

Looks like the FAQ was updated for the consoles. #2 in the Faq has been updated twice.

UDPATE: Since we came to agreement with Microsoft we can now guarantee Xbox One version of the game also on lower tiers. The situation is still the same with PS4 though. Actual situation:

Soldier, Knight: 1 license, digital copy (Win/Mac/Linux/Xone) OR physical copy (Win/Mac/Linux)
Baron, Viscount, Earl: 1 license, digital copy AND physical copy (Win/Mac/Linux/Xone/PS4)
Duke and all higher tiers: 2 licenses, 2 digital copies AND 1 physical copy (Win/Mac/Linux/Xone/PS4)

UPDATE 2: We have now been approved by Sony for PS4 as well. We are now happy to offer the digital version for all platforms and for all tiers. With boxed version on console platforms, we are not sure, but the worst-case scenario is that you will get all physical rewards (including box, etc.) for your tier and a digital license.

So it looks like the ones who backed digital in the tiers will be bale to get the game on consoles, even if you werent baron or higher.

Any more information on when we may be bale to expect emails to choose the console version for digital?

4 Likes

Thanks for the update may have to send the Dr. a couple questions.

@DrFusselpulli Thanks for allowing us to chose version now on our profile. As a Duke backer, I have PS4 selected for my physical copy.

1. how do I choose PC (Steam) for my second digital license?
  2. Am I able to chose my platform for any DLC and ACT II?

My preference is PS4 for the Duke physical collector’s edition. PC for the second digital version and all DLC and ACT II. I’ll be mostly playing it on the PC so if that’s too hard I’d be ok with swapping it around and have physical copy on PC and second digital copy on PS4, but I need to make that choice before Nov 26.

Thanks.