How do we get a refund?

I really want a refund. I was told we can get one. But how do I go about doing that?

@WH_JiriRydl or @DrFusselpulli Should be able to assist you either send them a PM or wait for one of them can get to you.

The process is not instantaneous so please be patient.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Just from pure curiosity.

Why did you decide to get a refund?

1 Like

I’d also like me ask for a refund, since the beta is not playable, and there are no news about it …
I bought the game in October in alpha stage with the hope to have after a beta playable.
then if you have to lose time because of the console and another matter, but I want news here on facebook or twitter are not there.
disappointed

1 Like

You have a PM :slight_smile:

Leaning to refund due beta, but still decided to wait it out.

Pretty childish

I’m getting a refund because the game was listed for release on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Now Mac and Linux are being ignored. I backed this game for the Linux support. Shame…

3 Likes

Yeah I’m also going for the refund due the cancellation of Linux Support.

1 Like

It is not childish to ask for a refund. Its a reaction of fear because they are not convinced that the game can keep up with their expectations etc.
I also faced these fears (like are they able to fix those performance problems) and was also short of getting a refund and I bought it only a week or so ago. But after watching all videos (especially the older ones on youtube on the warhorse channel) I´m convinced that they are doing their best and I decided for myself that even if they fuck it up, they wouldn´t do it willingly.

It´s what I´ve seen in all their older videos… Compassion and the will to make something truly amazing.

I like them as people and want to support them, that´s why I bought it.

You maybe want to reconsider your decision of getting a refund and not only see it from the perspective of what can they do for you but also from what can you do for them.

7 Likes

Alsi imagine how stupid would you feel if they deliver afterall, and you now have to pay full price instead of that cheap pledged one :smiley:

2 Likes

Agreed. I too have fears but the grandiose idea behind this game might just revolutionise gaming industry on terms of medieval stuff even fantasy. Just look how many realism/medieval mods Skyrim has. If this game succeeds there might be more accurate/realistic medieval(ish) games to come and that’s partly why I backed this project (not for beta and the updates of it).
My problem is that I think there is so much work left to be done to make this game meet it’s expectations (not mine) that even with the delay (which I’m actually happy about,) it might become a buggy mess with rushed content in it. I hope these guys stay strong and not rush this as so many others do.

1 Like

I would also like a refund that would be great

I too would like to get a refund mostly because i underestimated the requirements of the game.

Your CPU, GPU? Beta is not optimized, for example I have 30-40 FPS with 6600K and GTX 1060 6GB.

2 Likes

i need a new CPU

I’m not impressed that this was meant to be a single-player game but I won’t get a refund because I appreciate all the work that’s being done and we as players should encourage all of their efforts. I wish I had more money to kick in, I honestly want this game to be a big hit. I am only sorry that I can’t play in this wonderful world with many of my friends, who also love historical settings. I’ll cross my fingers for after their great success, KCD will allow multiplayer servers so I can adventure with my friends.

5 Likes

I’d like to request a refund. I only pledged because of the promise of a Linux version to be delivered by Dec 2015. It’s now Oct 2016 and the communications around the Linux version are increasingly vague, so I am no longer confident in the developer’s ability to deliver what they’re promised.

Another request for a refund please.

Due to repeated failures to meet their own deadlines on information about macOS/Linux versions.

1 Like