How do we get a refund?

I have send a PM to both of you . :slight_smile:

I have nVidia GTX 965M with 4GB, 16GB RAM and 6700HQ and I get about 25-30fps. Still, I knew what I was doing when I bought the game. All it takes is patience. I belive the devs will optimize the game. It’s Cryengine after all :slight_smile:

True to their word, Warhorse have delivered a refund. Slightly surprised it was in dollars when I paid in pound sterling.

So, goodbye, good luck and hope the game turns out well.

Hello,

I would also like to request a refund, thank you!

I don’t think I will bother with refund…
However, I only backed this game, because of Linux version.

It feels completely ignored. Perhaps there shall be final version for Linux or shall they dump us completely in the end? Even, if there will be, then with the current attitude towards Linux users begs questions. Is it released at the same time as Windows version? Will the Linux version be properly optimised and playable with normal performance? I’m not talking about having same FPS with same settings as windows, but at least playable with some eye-candy. Also, will the Linux version be without horrible bugs? Will it be maintained as should? Bugs fixed, not ignored. Even if Linux version is released, I’m afraid it will be a last moment abomination.

Did they promise Linux version only to get more money, not to really make an effort to create us a good game?

Of course, there are less Linux players than Windows players and the latter should have more attention. However, if you promise a Linux version, then it should be a decent one, no matter the demographics.

2 Likes

Okay, I send you a PM

I too would like a refund, I sent DrFusselpulli a message but have yet to receive a response.

1 Like

Oh, you are right. I am very sorry about it. It was not marked as new anymore, as I didn´t had the time to respond on monday. I have answered now to your PM.

How do I go about doing this?

Contact the devs? There is a “Contacts” button at the top you know.

Hello @komodo

you can either write an email to info at warhorsestudios dot cz with your refund request or wait until Monday to get a response from our Community Manager @DrFusselpulli.

1 Like

I am in the office today. :slight_smile:

@Komodo, please contact our email info@warhorsestudios.cz with your username or email on www.KingdomComeRPG.com, the reason why you want to get the refund and where we can transfer the money to. This will be your Paypal email or the name of your credit card with the last four digits of its number.

1 Like

2 Likes

My last request for refund was 04.04.17. All data are available. There is no feedback so far.

Yes, I see your refund request indeed. I am not sure why you are not refunded yet. Unfortunately I can´t talk to our marketing departement right now, because they are all in Los Angeles. Something must have gone wrong here, I am sorry about it.

EDIT: as far as I can see in your profile, you should already be refunded, are you sure you didn´t received the money?

EDIT2: okay, there was indeed some problem. I was taking care of this, because it was already taking way too much time. The money should be on your bank account tomorrow or on Thursday.

Nothing happened till now.

We got the money back yesterday, because of a closed bank account payee. We tried to refund you now 3 times on Paypal and 2 times on your bank account without success. Something doesn´t work properly here. Do you have another way how we can refund you? Are you sure that you send us the right IBAN number?

Yes, we got that email. Thank you. There are no news yet about your refund. We are working on it, but As I said in the email, we are still very busy because of E3. Even as E3 is over now, the work isn´t. We got a lot of requests of all kinds in the last couple of days and it will take a while.