How to get the Steam Key?

I found it on a prior topic, mighr be the one about preload, let me try to find it…

Yes preload I mean. PSN members are able to preorder and the developer on reddit has said we should be able to preload prior to game launch

just wait, you may be able to preload on 12th

Oh wait no no steam key will be able a day or two prior to release sorry. So i guess you will be able to

The only information I can see on the forum seems to say we’ll be getting the keys at release though

yes, but since they try to make preload possible it may be earlier…
you’ll get the key definitely on 13th if not on 12th

Well i’m a backer since a couple of years back. even i don’t have a badge. and i can’t see any steam link to account on my profile on the home page .

1 Like

It is really sad waiting for your Steamkey while you can watch lots of Let’s Plays on Youtube :frowning:

2 Likes

can you login here?

do you see your pledge?
the steam key will be displayed there when the game releases

Yes i see Pledge : Digital Edition (PC). but no option to link my steam account to this account.

yeah you cant do that atm

1 Like

Oh okey. thx

I purchased the game last year and would like a steam key.

Thanks

you have to login here

the key is not displayed yet but will be in the next days

1 Like

Ok, thx ! ! !

Sorry to bump an old thread. I pre-ordered the game a year ago; when i try to log into the profile page at KingdomComeRPG.com it says i don’t have an account. Am I doing something wrong?
EDIT: Its working now!

So I have the beta showing up on my steam list,is there a particular time that my actual copy of the game will be showing up on my steam list? Should I just have that installed? :slight_smile: Any info would be appreciated.

you have to sign up here: https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/en/backer-rewards

and you are suposed to have a key or a link to link your steam account

but some of us dont have anything…

Game added to Steam profile
Soundtrack added to Steam profile
Artbook added to Steam profile

^ What I have showing up on my page. :open_mouth:

Good, if you open your steam app, the game should be in your library.