I cant have fun anymore this needs to be fixed!

At some point in the game the game become ridiculously easy I can kill the captain in one shot with PRACTICE weapon I feel like a god i can kill a whole town with a crappy weapon, the game becomes highly unbalanced at high levels, this need to be fixed ASAP.

the whole idea of this game you where just a normal guy not some kind of legendary warrior with superpowers, but at higher levels Henry become super powerful.

IDK what seems to be the problem but I think as you level up the AI does not level up with you they are not scaled based on you, they should do something about this maybe nerf Hennries stats and perks and re balance the game.

and for anyone who is disagreeing and saying the combat is hard that because it is at lower level but once your are a high level the game becomes childs play.

3 Likes

This is well known, and i feel like you already made a thread like this once before =)

Run around with light or no armor and see what happens.

1 Like

yeah i did but is was kinda different

I would do this, except I love looking cool!! Haha

1 Like

Hey man honestly I’m okay with infinite threads being made about this to make the issue as prominent to WH as possible. This needs to be addressed ASAP in my mind, so I love seeing the attention it’s getting.

I already received direct reply from the devs in one of the other threads that they are VERY well aware of this.

1 Like

If you run around in end game plate armor, yes. You are OP as shit. I’ve fought in 14th century kit before. That stuff is stupid effective against anything that is bladed. You can just keep going as long as you have the stamina and strength to do so.

That said, yes. End game is above even master swordsmen levels of skill.

yeah exactly what am trying to do in comment i saw the community mangier say they have bigger issue they are working on he sound like they think this is not a big problem

2 Likes

Good! Let’s make them even more aware hahahah

2 Likes

its silly to be able to finish a guy in full plate armor with 1-2 hits with practice weapon

1 Like

Keep in mind as well, the amount of challenge or difficulty is 100% in your hands.

If you can’t have fun, tune down your gear a bit. Try a different weapon style that you don’t have skill in…

I’m not saying this is what you SHOULD have to do, i’m simply pointing out it’s still in your control, and providing a suggestion =)

Bare knuckle boxing a full plate bandit while you’re in the nude.

1 Like

Fair enough. I laugh at practice weapons in a gambi and chain. If you are on PC I think there are a few mods that are attempting to rebalance late game combat. Warhorse has so much on their plate, that going for those mods are the best bet atm.

am on console if i could i would get a mod that completely stops my combat skills from leveling up if there was

1 Like

I really think the should’ve made leveling more about skills rather than outright killing power. Starting off without the knowledge to swing the sword, learn basic swings early on, learn combos by around 50%, learn master strokes and ripostes by around 75%. That would’ve been a more realistic leveling for combat I think.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s killing me I can’t mod my fucking game.

I agree.

In general I think skill and stat gain has too high of an efficacy as it relates to enemy combatants.

dont mind my post guys go to this post WH has officially spoken about this problem in this post below which is in another thread

thanks so much WH for listening

3 Likes

Yeah I agree. I just reached lvl 11 and wear only light armor, no plate armor. And I’m finding the game to be less challanging. I killed Runt with 4 stabs to his face.