For several reasons,
1.didn’t get an office/home
2. could not build all the buildings
3. underwear bug ( with no mods)
4. went too fast ( having 1.1M groshen helped)
4a. start of the DLC there was too much that was done clearing with no time passage indication( days? weeks months?) Build a 1Km road that dead end in the forest to a deer path and a bridge in a few days really? Along with the rest of the construction ( a few weeks/ month or 3 mebbe) especially without chainsaws and a D8 caterpillar). not get to hire the clearing work crew.
5. did not get to have all the named Skalitz refugees come.
6. Messed with most of my favorite mods and forced me to vanilla the DLC and forced me into ~ 4hours of mod bug hunting to get them to work.
7. can’t talk to most of the hamlet besides not being from skalitz.
8. no grindstone at the armorer.*
9. one and done nothing relating to the hamlet and the world around.
10. Too far and out of the way travel wise from the hubs of the game
11. the place doesn’t really make me want to go back there because of the above.
12. no tailor, cobbler, laundry./bath might as well hang around Sassau or rattay and loot banits.
Not what I was expecting or hoping. wondering to do or not to remove the DLC.