I have the wrong platform, anyone want to swap?

(USA)

have: PS4
want: XBOX1 (got a xbox1x for christmas)

Thanks.

Need: Xbox Key
Have: PC - Baron version - US

Hello Christian,
are you still able to help me with swapping a platform/key from PC to XBOX?

Regards,
J

Gonna receive Steam (Soldier) key, want swap it to PS4 (East EU) key! Please, let me know if somebody interested.

Well it seems like everyone is wanting ps4 and Xbox so I just went ahead and pre-ordered on ps4. I really hope this game is worth my $120 investment. I am sure it will be though :grin:

Have a Digital Deluxe edition for Win Steam (Viscount digital special edition).
Need an Xbox One version of the game.

Had a cancer in the time I could choose platform, so I would be really grateful if someone could help me, and I take basic X1 version, even though I payed for more, I don’t care, I have workstation and with current GPU prices I could no simply afford to buy a game on X1 let alone new GPU.

PLEASE, I am willing to pay a small price for inconvenience of my request. I don’t know what to do : (

And FCK cancer by the way.

Hey all,

I have Windows key.
Looking for Xbox One.

:frowning:

Have PS4 digital
Want Xbox One digital

Hi man, I have PC version and I want to swamp it to XBOX version.

Ughhh, why everyone wants the same thing like me, fuck me. Stupid fucking disease.

Set my platform to Xbox initially when setting up account. Somehow it reset to PC and now im stick with that. If anyone wants to trade codes let me know. PC looking to trade for Xbox!!!

1 Like

Hi there! I’ve got a physical copy of the PC game (Soldier) and need a PS4 copy. Anyone out there with a helping hand?
Email they had on file was dead and I forgot about this after four years :sweat_smile:

So, did anyone actually swap the thing?
(have) PC to (want) PS4 EU East if anyone still here :c

Harry,

I noticed it requires you to link your Steam ID to your account on the website. Will we still be able to swap? I dont know if you will get a code or if it will preload into your Steam account.

Hi Jamie,

I am willing to swap my Xbox key for a PC key.

I am trying to work with Harry first but I will need a backup.

Tavinus,

I have an Xbox one key and looking for a steam key. If I cannot swap with Harry I’d like to swap with you. Let me know.

Thanks.

Hello! I have Steam key and I will change for PS4 key. Anyone inerested?

Hey Man,
Yeah I would be interested. Just bought a new graphic card for my Pc and wanna to play it with the new card but get a PS4 Code.

Hello Rehtr!
Will be your PS4 key usable in Europe? I am from Czech Republic and I want avoid all possible issues.
I have activation button in my Kingdomcomerpg.com account.

Thank you!

Hey lvkjan,
I hope so, of course i didnt tried it yet :wink:
But im from Germany so this shouldnt be a problem