I have the wrong platform, anyone want to swap?

Hey lvkjan,
I hope so, of course i didnt tried it yet :wink:
But im from Germany so this shouldnt be a problem

Hallo all,
i have a Steam Key KNIGHT TIER DIGITAL (Special Edition) and I will swap it to a PS4-Key-Europe.
Anyone interested? Send me a Mail, please!

Hey!

Absolutely! My Steam key is still available.

-Tav

Tav,

Just so I understand the process, I thought PC backers had to link their steam account to the Kingdom Come site to gain access. If thats incorrect and you simply get a CD key I would be willing to swap with you right now :slight_smile:

Hello,

As I understand it, PC pre-orders will be sent a steam key at launch (tomorrow).

-Tav

Alrighty cool. I actually checked my account on the main site and it provided me my Xbox key already - maybe your steam key is there. Regardless let me know if/when you get it and we can swap unless Harry reaches out to me first.

Hello,

Have : PC Digital Edition
Want: XBoxOne Digital Edition

Anyone want to swap?

Greet Bloodhound

Have: PC
Want: Xbox.

Anybody for a swap when we get the codes???

Hey everyone, I have a Knight their PC code and I had to get rid of my pc recently, so I am looking for a Xbox code if anyone wants to swap.
Thank You.

Hi all
I backed at the Duke Level and don’t have any use for my second key and would like to trade it for a PS4 or XBOX key as soon as I get it (given that I really get it…). I would be willing to pay a few bucks (around 5-10€) on top to the kind donor via PayPal or Similar.
Thank you and kind regards

Hey all. Looking for Xbox code and have a pc. Thanks.

hey man, if you have your code at hand I have my xbox code already and would be willing to swap.

1 Like

I am willing to swap as soon as I get my code, really NEED the xbox over PC.

Alright sounds good you ready

I believe PC codes are going to be linked directly to your steam account :frowning: swapping might not be possible.

To all people who are trying to TRADE PC TO CONSOLE is not possible. They seem to link your steam account automatically to the game forcefully adding the game to your library

I haven’t linked my steam account to my backer account yet, so theoretically you could link your stem account to “may” backer account. I could delete all my personal info off of my backer account and there is no credit card or any other form of money connected to it and just basically hand it over to you.

Its possibles to trade pc account if you dont link yoursteam account

Well that’s good to know. How do you go about that?

I have a PC key. I never play on my PC and missed the deadline to swap your key and choose what you want. Any one want to trade ps4 for pc