I have the wrong platform, anyone want to swap?

I have also PC stream Key, and would like a PS4 Key

I have : PC version
Want : PS 4 Pro or Xbox One X version

I’d hope they allow me to trade my second key as freely as I wish. I’d be willing to trade but haven’t received my second key as of yet. Maybe I could write you a message as soon as I receive my second key to ask if you’re still open to trade or if you’ve already found a solution in the meantime?

I have baron physical pc. I take it there is no steam key I can trade in it?

At this point I’m willing to give my steam account too someone who has it for Xbox. I’ll give account information first so you can see that I have it on the account and then you send Xbox code. Message me if interested and serious

I am in South america
Have: (PC)
Want: (PS4)

I don’t understand their reasoning regarding platform swaps which they brought forward (in response to an e-mail i wrote their support team). Apparently they had to order a finite amount of physical AND digital copies from Deep Silver. Now I understand the argument of limited physical copies, but why would they limit the digital keys? they’re probably upsetting quite a few people when they could simply churn out a few more keys. Most people here probably wouldn’t care even if they owned the wrong version physically as long as they could play on their preferred platform…

1 Like

I got pc physical copy. I can’t do anything with that other than play frisbee. I was suppose to get Xbox

This is my issue I’ve had with this whole fiasco. Deep Silver are providing the codes as well as physical copies but surely it wouldn’t have been too difficult to forward extra codes? I’ve already said I don’t care if I have to wait a few more days for my code. We’ll see if they change their stance after release.

1 Like

Same here, I hope it’s just the hectic time of release and the issues will get resolved shortly afterwards. Good luck to you!

Hi, I want to swap, got baron pc code need ps4 (Europe)

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen someone post saying that you get keys and it’s not preloaded to your steam. Otherwise the community manager DrFusselpulli wouldn’t have offered to middle man for us. We should all be good.

Wait what, it is preloaded to our steam

Isn’t it preloaded to steam for owners of digital edition and steam keys for holders of physical edition?

1 Like

Exactly. Not to sure about the hard copy

Welcome bro… fucking sucks

Hi. I am in North America.
Have: PC (digital)
Want: PS4 (digital)

Thanks.

I traded already, sorry. Hope it still works out for you.

I backed pc steam version on kickstarter and now i want change for ps4 digital (europe), is there some way to change? thx. I have the link for steam but didn´t click on it yet (if it helps). Contact me via inbox if you want to trade.

HAVE: PC DIGITAL
WANT: PS4 DIGITAL

anyone? Please :frowning:
Btw: Germany