I have the wrong platform, anyone want to swap?

Hi guys i have a steam code and am after a eu ps4 if anyone could help please

I supported Kingdom Come in the kickstarter campaign. I contacted the support, and was told that I’m too late to go to the xbox.

I do not have a PC to run the game anymore. But now I have an XBOX ONE X.

So, I’m going to get a Steam PC Key, and I do not have a gaming platform to play that. Does anyone want to exchange an xbox version?

Sorry for my English, I’m French.

Have: PC Steam
Want: Xbox One

Thanks

Have: PC Steam
Want: PS4 Digital (Eastern Europe)

Thanks

I have a PS4 code. Still looking to trade?

I have a north america ps4 code. Are you still looking to trade?

I am willing to trade a PC code for a PS4 code

I am willing to trade a PC (Steam) code for a PS4 (North America) code

I have received my second digital Steam key in the meantime and would be open and thankful to trade it for a PS4 or XBOX digital key. I am in Switzerland, so probably need a EU-geo-coded key.

Want: PS4 digital
have: PC digital

They sent me a physical USA copy of the game for PS4. I had requested digital. Want to rectify this.

Hello, Rafa here.
Want: PS4
Have: PC

Greetings!

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to trade with you as I told you yesterday about me finding a friend who hadn’t linked his Steam account yet so it was easy to swap. but please dont start name calling on here. act like an adult.

Linked Steam account? So if I have this on my profile, its too late for swap??
Snímek obrazovky (56)

Just so everyone is aware:

If you have not yet linked your Steam account to your Kingdom Come account : You can give the person you want to swap with your login credentials and have them link their steam account. They should have their CD key available now to send you.

If you have linked your Steam account the only way to swap is by giving them your Steam account.

I believe it is too late, yes. If you originally linked your steam account at any time I believe you have an issue. There may be a way to un-link it but I am unsure.

Surely I should be able to just copy & paste my second key and give it to a person willing to swap/buy? Or am I missing something?

How do you get the key before linking your steam account?

If you have the CD Key then I think that would work. But the original copy automatically links to Steam.

I want to swap to a ps4 version

I am willing to trade a Steam code for your ps4 code