I have the wrong platform, anyone want to swap?

I want to Swap PC Steam version for PS4 Digital version.

Thank You

Ok, thanks. I didn’t link my steam account as I was completely out of touch with everything until yesterday. Luckily for me I guess, as I now have two steam keys and am able to swap easily i guess. Don’t for the life of me know why they didn’t just hand out the steam keys to everybody instead of that linking stuff which doesn’t seem to properly work in half the cases…

Swap my PS4 Physical for PS4 digital

If there are any Xbox keys looking to swap with a PC Key please contact Harry up at the top of the thread. It may result in having to exchange accounts. Good luck to everyone.

I haven’t linked my Steam account. Im not sure what you’re on about. Adit lol. Adults stick to their word. When you put people in aggravating and tedious situations like I’m in now you’re gonna get called a name. I’m sorry for insulting you but the large volume of PC players looking to swap means I’m probably not going to be able to play any time soon now which annoyed me so.

To anyone else reading my earlier request please swap with the user who asked after me. I’ve requested a refund so I can just buy the Xbox version myself.

Sorry. I’ve already traded

Awwww thats most unfortunate

PC Steam key here,
Looking for a PS4 key

If you chose the console version, then you should get it later, the pc version is a gift

Have: PC
Want: Xbox

I haven’t linked my steam account yet so it is still possible to trade.

Hello, I have an Xbox One key, looking to trade for a PC key, please message if interested.

Sent you a private message.

Hi, I would like to trade. Need PS4 (europe) and have PC (europe).

Sent you a message bro

We swapped keys some time ago, was just about to update this thread. Hope you find yourself a swap too!

Hey,

I havnt managed to find anyone to swap with. I not have an actual steam key. Does anyone want to swap with xbox?

Have: pc
Want: xbox

I haven’t linked my Steam account yet so if anyone has a PS4 code (America) to trade, I will give them my Kingdom Come account login and they can link their Steam account.

If you are still looking for a PC code I need an Xbox one since they fucked up and sent me a PC code

If you read his comment fully. You can see he said

" Have PC"
" Want Xbox"

where is Czech Republic? Western or Eastern?