I only ask one please for the third person: '(

Good community of kingdom Come, I come to write to this forum to ask for a please, add the third person, I know that the game is more “realism” that is why the interaction with the first person, but nothing removes from the market that can be put in the third person as an optional, enves would help people who play rpg are very accustomed in the third person and partly (in my personal tastes) is better because it gives you better perspective of the world and you can appreciate the art made in the game ; because as much to me as to many people that option that is not the third person is the limitation to not buy the game. I hope this game has more success than it already has, but I think it would open another big market. It is a simple opinion

If you search for “third” you’ll find this thread: Third-person view where the same question was discussed. Unfortunately it seems extremely unlikely to be added either officially or unofficially, Daniel Vavra has also addressed it on Twitter:

Ok, well I’ll wait for a decent third-person mode to be able to buy the game, until here my opinion on this topic will end; because this one is Thank you very much for your reply

The mod has been requested here so it’s one thread to keep an eye on: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6401661-mod-request-3rd-person-camera-view/