I usually never do this. But Seriously people !?

but i have to force my self to play it every, Single, Time. :joy::joy::joy:

I have to force myself to wake in the morning but I really really don’t have to force myself to play this game :grin::grin:

This guy is funny

2 Likes

1 Like

And with such sentences, I can say that people like you would have to be poor and never be able to play a game, or better, have a computer.

1 Like

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. You “forced” yourself to play this game everyday?? I would never force myself to play a game i dont like. For instance devil may cry style games, they dont interest me in the least, so i simply don’t play them.

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I usually never do this

wtf? If you never do this you can not do it even occasionally :joy::joy::joy:

Cry me a river

1 Like

I like the fighting system, it doesn’t have the utter crap ballet of styles with ‘better flow’ and has fairly realistic movements, far better than any other game I can name, so combat feels and looks right, blows have weight and momentum, not swords with all the weight and presence of car aerials

1 Like

What are you talking about? (not your English, you’re doing fine). What i mean is, how can you say they don’t care? Its a rare thing that a new business wouldn’t care, just in general.
But WH has shown that they obviously care. They are patching the hell out of the game. I really don’t know what you or anyone else expects

4 Likes

WH hasn’t even finished KCD to their own liking. Evidence? The 1.4 ‘cool stuff’ suggests the co-founder wants to enhance the base game. Also, heard nothing to suggest Jan et al have stopped or even slowed down

The market for future products will be in serious jeopardy if WH walks away from KCD now

1 Like

I guess he didn’t like the game.

3 Likes

Completely untrue and unnecessarily inflammatory, in all walks of life there are both ends of the spectrum, those that will only look for the positives and those who will only look for the negatives.

There is some stuff that works well, some stuff that’s clunky, and some stuff that’s downright frustrating, you can never please everyone and the game certainly has issues but the devs are working flat out to fix and improve as much as they can as quickly as they can.

People have the right to be negative if they do it in a constructive manner without being abused, and people have the right to be positive about the game if they so choose without being called “fanboys”.

5 Likes

I can’t speak for ps4 players because i have Xbox. Its the best game ive played since “mount and blade”. The combat is clunky until you learn how to play the game. Once you learn how to fight effectively it is the best reflection of reality that ive seen in games so far. There might be medieval fighting games that do it better, but i don’t play fighting games. I am a sandbox rpg player. Which that is EXACTLY what kcd is, a sandbox rpg!

I find that people that complain about “clunkiness” , either haven’t played very long, or they are mad that the game reveals that they personally suck at it. Instead of ranting about features that you dont like, you could either 1) practice and overcome the challenge or 2) stop playing the game and stop trying to ruin it for others by begging for the developers to make it easy for you like all other games YOU like

4 Likes

I reassure you, it is not only on console that this game needs a lot of work !!
I have 141h of PC gaming & there are + - 40h + 35h (see below why) game lost due to bugs, whether gameplay bugs, corrupted backups or that the game does not save in the cloud (I reinstalled Windows after buying a new pc & I lost the first 35 hours of games !!), all that made me lose half of my hours of play !!

NEVER such a bazaar had happened to me on another game & I have more than 400 !!
Even early access games are less buggy !!
As I have said many times, it’s not normal to release a Day One patch of 22go !!

I think this game will never be patched correctly, there is too much to do !!
But hey the game is sold so now we do not care, the devs are patched the minimum, just the big bugs & still I’m not sure!

In short, big disappointment of this game, I do not think I would buy another game from these devs!

PS: sorry for my language but I do not speak english ^^

You are wrong sir

1 Like

Not that I think the OP will come back after 5 days to see this, but I wanted to weigh in my opinion as a newbie to the forums and the game.

Personally I haven’t had many issues with the game. I know there are many people that have had issues, and that has caused a certain amount of frustration. This dev team seems like they are genuinely listening to the concerns and issues of the players, and trying to remedy them as they are able. That is a lot more than I can say about some triple A game devs. (CoughEAcough)
I think giving the devs constructive criticism is far better than just posting a big long whine fest.

Sure the game has bugs, name one game that has come out recently that didn’t have any bugs and played perfectly.
We should be so fortunate that we are in the technological age where patches can be sent out and applied to our games with little effort on our part. I remember a time when you bought a physical copy of a game, and you got what you got, there was no patching.

I think all in all, for a first attempt by a new development team, they did pretty darn good.
If they keep up listening to their playerbase and improving the game they could be well on their way towards creating a wonderful, true to life, historically accurate RPG franchise.

2 Likes

+Everything you said are skills that Henry needs to learn.(Henry is regular 20 something guy, thrown into a world from a shielded village lifestyle). Nothing is wrong with mechanics, we are just noobs at the beginning. I like everything about this game and it is very realistic (I think the most realistic game for now).

-My only and real complain is that almost every sidequest is bugged and I cannot finish it, I really hope they fix it.
Till then I am playing other games and looking forward to get back at KC:D

1 Like

That’s a completely false statement. They’re fixing the bigs bugs and the little bugs, they’re tweaking performance, they’re adding new setting options, they’re adding in subtle little touches (like the x on beyond repair items or the yell when Henry wants his horse to gallop), they listen to feedback and add/change things if the general consensus is that it’s wanted/needed (even if that somewhat goes against their general vision of the game), such as the lockpick tweaks, pickpocketing tweaks, save and exit.

All that in what 4 main patches? Since how long ago did the game come out?

I hope google translate translates that correctly for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I see the usual Dev dick sucking brigade are out in force, as usual swearing blind the game is a masterpiece or perfect
 yet not actually playing it in favour of being on a forum pretending the games fine. It’s hilariously the same people, it makes it hard to believe their experience is so great that they never get off the forums. I refunded ages ago luckily but I keep popping back to check see if the bugs are being worked out. Month or so after release to see people still posting like this is unacceptable. Don’t sell a game at full AAA price and you won’t have people expecting a full working experience.

Also the Dev sucker brigade
 why tell people like this to stay off the forums? Forums aren’t for people to blindly worship the game. Forums are for everyone happy or angry, you don’t see angry people in posts like “I just wanna thank the devs for this perfect game” saying get off the forums so stop doing it to the people who are having a crap experience. You should be supporting gamers and expecting better quality of games from devs.