I usually never do this. But Seriously people !?

don’t trust him he is the devils right hand, he is doing the devils work and he is here to deceive you.

DevilzRightHand

https://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=MemeLordde

just 3 things

1. grow up
    2.learn how to write
    3.man up no one put you a gun and said buy the game

Dear developers your game is a fucking mess so I bought this game as I had high hopes an was really excited to play a game set in the middle ages

With realistic combat and engaging story and character development which u have delivered on

But why the fuck would u even think of releaseing the game in such a buggy mess

To start with during the first few hours I was asked to remove my boots before retireing to bed and as a matter of roll playing I did as requested to wake up an find that all my clothing had disappeared so spent the next few hours running around talmburg in my underwear
Eventually being kicked out for knocking out a guard

The game continued an a few glitches an bugs an quests failing were present but didn’t hamper my enjoyment of the game

Such as people with no heads legs or unable to remember thair dialogue
I then met a priest Godwin who didn’t like me washing my face after getting pissed with him the night before an rideing the local wench so again the quest failed

So I continued on my way an got locked in a few invisible walls am sure this game said that it didn’t include any magic an went back to talmburg to fuck the dutchess however when I arrived the security at the gate just ignored me and wouldn’t let me re-enter the castle keep My opinion he needs sacking

So I desided to try an re-enter the castle keep by rideing my horse over the open draw bridge which eventually worked I think that this glitch needs sorting out as it’s immersion breaking

After being rejuvenated I set of again on my quest of redemption an was part way through the monastery and had adered to all thair rules and regulations whilst I was in the house of God and then went to bed some how whilst I had been asleep I had time traveled back to Rattay to the mill what was this I thought to my self the forbidden teaching of the occult no just another fucking bug an now as a result of this meddling I am unable to progress further into the lands of bohemia

Please I have played games for over 30 years an have never experienced such a wonderful but cuntish game I payed hard earned cash an expected this game to at least function please if u have a heart could u fix this game so I can complete Hennrys journey xxx

Cry more please

1 Like

Wah wah wah. Button mashers sure are feeling a certain way about a realistic immersive RPG.

I’m playing the same game you are, and experiencing the same bugs, and I can still honestly say this game is a masterpiece and blows other so called “RPGs” outta the water. Best game ever!

If you suck at combat, grow stronger/ more agile and practice!
Suck at lock picking, be stealthy and practice!
Bottom line is you aren’t good at a damn thing in this game unless you actually practice it and use those skills.

The tears of all these whiners are salty haha

3 Likes

Well then game must be doing something right as av finished it an started playing again this time hopefully without wanting to snap the game disk in harf

Wa ha ha all the way home to Wahaville. latest

4 Likes

No your wrong this isn’t a good rpg this isn’t deus ex fallout or balder’s gate it’s just ok I really question the combat this evening as at level 3 strength I defeated hans in combat an archery an I wasn’t really trying an as the game goes on you just get overpowers untill you can just one shot everyone

the beginning of FO4 starts with you equipping yourself with power armor and a minigun :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Not Bethesda interplay the original games

Blow thy Horn, Hunter

Blow thy horn, hunter, and blow thy horn on high.
There is a doe in yonder wood, in faith she will not die

Now blow thy horn, hunter, now blow thy horn jolly hunter.

Sore this deer stricken is, and yet she bleeds no whit,
She lay so fair, I could not miss. Lord I was glad of it…

As I stood under a bank the deer shoff on the mede
I struck her so that down she sank, but yet she was not dead…

There she goeth, see ye not how she goeth o’er the plain,
And if ye lust to have a shot, I warrant her barrain…

To the covert both they went, for I found where she lay.
An arrow in her haunch she hent for faint she might not bray…

Here I leave and make an end now of this hunter’s lore
I think his bow is well unbent, his bolt may flee no more

images%20(1)

663px-MedHartHunt

1 Like

Bethesda games don’t count. I see.

Tell us what you really think.
But on some level I agree, the game is incomplete.
I bought it for the same reason i picked up No Man’s Sky on discount, I wanted to believe it would get better with patches and updates.
It has potencial, but it was released with some flaws that compromise the game and some of the public opinion.
Broken quests, unsettling textures, clunky and bugged (R2 sensitivity on PS4) combat, unbalanced economy (ridiculously easy to profit/not really a complaint), too many NPC’s that feel unused (Needs more real quests, not just activities/ everybody wants poached meat).
I believe these and more issues are being worked on, or at least I hope they are.
But in the end it’s an entertaining game that has the potential to become something better.

I think the combat system is actually pretty intuitive compared to CD project reds Witcher 3. In fact, the only thing that I think that wasn’t that good about Withcer 3 was the fighting. One dimensional hack and slash much like a 3rd person Skyrim. I havent had many bugs or glitches so when people rant about it being anything less than a great RPG i dont really get it.

1 Like

I have no idea why your butt is so hurt, or why it’s so red with rage, but you need to calm WAYYYY down, I read like 2 lines of that and thought, WOW, this guy let’s too much stuff get too him.

I don’t even want to argue though, the game has it’s issues, mainly bugs that sadden me, but never would I make a big fuss about it because even with it’s quirks, I’m still enjoying the game.

Maybe because, unlike you OP, I can chill out, and realize that perfection or even acceptable level doesn’t always come easy, and sometimes you gotta slog thru a swamp full of shrek shit, and that’s just how it is.

1 Like

2 Likes

Archery is actually great!!! I now can hit a guy 50 meters away (usually :grin:)

2 Likes