Ideas that you would like to be apart of this game

Would really be nice to be able to recruit a few guys when travelling. Sometimes there are upwards of 10 cuman/bandit during an encounter and at times I find myself overburdened, and off my horse, with 10-guys coming at me for blood. Would be useful to have a couple of armed buddies at times when travelling .

I could bring the two dudes from Skallice or something - arm them up, get them a horse and they can follow.

On PS4 shoot (R2), gallop(o) and turn Henry (R3) are all on R. WH said not changing the config so makes turning and shooting while riding near impossible :-1:t4:

Now Iā€™m furious the NPCā€™s donā€™t stay dead all the guards I killed just magically came back every f****** polearm guard I killed and I know this for a fact because thereā€™s this one special guard who wears a Saxon black and yellow gambison and worst of all I didnā€™t do anything I just finished the prey Mission and it was starting the hunt and it starts you out on the staircase looking down at the courtyard and youā€™re supposed to run out to Bernard and get your horse and heā€™s coming after me and finding me with something for 30 groschen and I didnā€™t even do anything literally I could hear him bitching at me in the loading screen for something I canā€™t I donā€™t know I wasnā€™t in an area that was a private area I was on the staircase if that wasnā€™t bad enough then when the screen comes to itā€™s the very guy I killed heā€™s the first guard I killed with a polearm in rattay

Then out of curiosity I ride down to the second bridge over the moat and lo and behold another guard that I killed his standing there holding guard with a polearm so I guess thereā€™s nothing you can do and the whole killing NPCā€™s and theyā€™re not coming back is a load of s***

I shot them both in the face for resurrecting

Oh yeah the stutter was back in full force as if it was in league with those characters