Ideas that you would like to be apart of this game

Better horse combat and more enemies on horses.

2 Likes

What happened to the skirmish demonstration at e3 or the dueling part? They looked like an option in the main menu if I recall correctly.
It would be nice to have all combos unlocked but to still have medium stats and to choose difficulty of opponents. And maybe multiple opponents? I would really like to see this because sometimes I feel like fighting only. Not travelling, doing quests, eating, ect which is why I liked the beta so much. You could just save at the arena and load and fight.

I love that lady. She is the best😆

The sword play definitely needs tweaking :+1:

Jousting is definitely a missed trick. Not the tournament type of affair (although an actual jousting tournament as part of the game, hosted by Capon would be cool, he seems like the type to of hosted a tourney), more of an actual combat option. Joust as a duel with mounted cuman knights, then continue the fight once one or both combatants are un-horsed.

I’m no coder, but I feel like with the pole arms, current 5 pointed star for combat and the “give the horse his head” option for riding, then jousting should be a possibility.

1 Like

How about this😆

1 Like

I know it’s inevitable, but I’m not looking forward to my late game OP Henry!

1 Like

It won’t let me reply to your last post; So I will do it here🙂

I think they should have enemy leveling depending on your main level. Or at least give us a nightmare mode or something.

I know the game is harder for some so I would not want to ruin their game though.

3 Likes

Mounted combat! I think when you have a lance equipped look should be fixed strait ahead and the right stick should control the lance.

1 Like

I am at the level where I look forward to seeing well equipped knight bandits instead of the one hit wonder peasants.

1 Like

More activities. More ‘stuff’ in the world with which we can interact. It’s a glorious world that WH have created but it needs more life breathed into it. I expect future updates or expansions will do this. I hope so!

Aaand
 why all the dice players so easy to beat???

1 Like

cause your using your lucky dice and strip die? :smile:

2 Likes

Don’t forget about the perk lol.

Please make the HUD customizable. Add sliders to change the transparency (0-100 %) for all HUD elements (compass, health bar, symbols, and the yellow dot).

This is better than an option to remove it completely. So you can customize everything for the best experience.

1 Like

It would make good for more immerse playthroughs👍

1 Like

And remove the letterboxes (black borders) in dialogs please. Make it full-screen! Otherwise it feels like a film sequence and not really in game!

1 Like

I want a toggle for bore aggression.

2 Likes

Wow NPC on horseback
we need this! The whistling is much better too.

2 Likes

I absolutely hate that too I really hope they take care of the high-level players considering it’s a cap of 20 it’s not like a long shot so I would hope so like I honestly intentionally don’t use plate armor any of that that way the combat is harder and I die easier either that or I’m a beserker I don’t know which one oh what am I doing again

You know that always causes my mind it would be so cool to be able to go horseback and have horseback fights as well and we are both riding around circling each other firing arrows that would be pretty dope but yeah it’s definitely missing they need horseback enemies in horseback in PCs hell maybe it’d be really cool if they had a mission that you couldn’t complete yourself and you actually had to do several other missions to gather a group together just to complete the one main mission and they obviously each Mission you would like get the help of npc on horseback