Ideas that you would like to be apart of this game

The things that kept Skyrim alive for such a long time were the mods.
If WHS adds DLCs, I’ll buy them, and if mods become available for XBox One same answer.

2 Likes

I want the tier 5 pebbles mod🙂

1 Like

Would it be too much to ask to be able to see Henry, as we can see other NPCs, or like you could look at yourself in Skyrim?
Sorry for referencing Skyrim so often in my posts, but it’s the only other game I’ve enjoyed right from the start.
Very much like KCD. There are things in KCD I actually like more, and it would be hard for me to go back and play Skyrim. I think WHS ruined Skyrim for me, mainly because of the graphics.

2 Likes

Rapiers and jousting

2 Likes

lance and flail for mounted combat.

2 Likes

30-60 frame rate for mid range systems on at least medium settings and 30-40 in Rattay and military camps.

2 Likes

horse whistle volume adjustable & separate from game volume.
damn near painful on speakers. :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

Wrestling mechanics

1 Like

Minigame arm wrestling… in the pubs. And
Backgammon minigame

5 Likes

Children, cats, wolfes, bears (also as enemies to fight), more birds, an option to disable HUD

1 Like

How about stopping NPCs from coming in my room while I’m sleeping :sleeping:

2 Likes

If we have children for immersion, then how can we not have kittens, pups and cubs… is there no limit :face_with_raised_eyebrow::joy::rofl:

1 Like

@frelmedieval
This wasn’t meant to be funny.

Yep. New house rule is, I’m not allowed to whistle for my horse after my wife goes to bed.

4 Likes

Henry used to have a quiet whistle with a nice little tune about 2 years ago. Of course things were a lot different then, like a black haired Henry.

Listen at about 7.58🙂

2 Likes

just a tiny bit louder and it be perfect! :+1:

1 Like

yea, not really funny. just trying to keep things light hearted

1 Like

Try harder!

Stealth whistle. I like it.

1 Like
1 Like