If you're sick of the save system, here's a guide to fix it

Is there any plan to update the save system for PS4?

Iam absolutely OK with current save system. Even i Have little kid.

1 Like

Well technicially you can save at anytime in Dark Souls by hitting start and exiting to the main menu. When you load back up you will be at the exact same spot.

I have a much better fix for PC and Consoles.

1. Look at the flowers when you are traveling.
  2. Pick some Nettle and Belladonna flowers.
  3. Go to a alchemy bench (one in Rattay).
  4. Put in wine, drop 1 nettle in it. Cook for 2 turns, grind 2 belladonnaā€™s. Cook 1 turn and pick up a phail to finish your Saviour Snapp.

This costs nothing and you only need nettle and belladonna.

1 Like

i always grind the belladonna before I do anythingā€¦then when itā€™s time I can just dump it inā€¦I can just keep the wine boiling the whole time, just flip the timer and drop the belladonna in when itā€™s time and then empty it into a bottleā€¦wine boils the whole time.

also, if you didnt know because it took a while before I even tried it, you can put both belladonna into the mortar and pestle at the same time, grind them both and then dump it into the bowl and youre done with that part

1 Like

You are damn right man!

1 Like

You are right!! People complains too much

1 Like

Its a great game actually amazingā€¦ but u should add some content where u can buidl a house and buy properties. Als wbile be able to rum business and steal or become a worker for either blacksmith etc. Uograding armour for the next update as well as more horse accessory better clothing to improve the picklocking shits dfficult asf lmaoo :joy::joy:. Uhm sword play is ver nice decapitating and duel wielding should be part of and arms getting cut off filthy right. And u shouod be able to go to colleges to earn or increase certain abilites ā€¦ and character customization and differsnt skin tone and hairstyles. And make it freeā€¦ xbox one gamer MRGalloonIHm 19 u guys can take full credit for it just do it for the gamers !!! Caude in the wnd we the one playing it lmafooo copy and paste to gst this morw views

Its a great game actually amazingā€¦ but u should add some content where u can buidl a house and buy properties. Als wbile be able to rum business and steal or become a worker for either blacksmith etc. Uograding armour for the next update as well as more horse accessory better clothing to improve the picklocking shits dfficult asf lmaoo :joy::joy:. Uhm sword play is ver nice decapitating and duel wielding should be part of and arms getting cut off filthy right. And u shouod be able to go to colleges to earn or increase certain abilites ā€¦ and character customization and differsnt skin tone and hairstyles. And make it freeā€¦ xbox one gamer MRGalloonIHm 19 u guys can take full credit for it just do it for the gamers !!! Caude in the wnd we the one playing it lmafooo copy and paste to gst this morw views

Its a great game actually amazing. should add some content where u can build a house and buy properties. Also while be able to run business and steal or become a worker for either blacksmith etc. Upgrading armour for a update as well as more horse accessory better clothing to improve the picklocking shits dfficult asf lmaoo :joy::joy:. Uhm sword play is ver nice decapitating and duel wielding should be part of and arms getting cut off filthy right. And u shouod be able to go to colleges to earn or increase certain abilites ā€¦ and character customization and differsnt skin tone and hairstyles. And make it freeā€¦ xbox one gamer MRGalloonIHm 19 u guys can take full credit for it just do it for the gamers !!! Caude in the wnd we the one playing it lmafooo copy and paste to get this morw views

1 Like

You have a way with words.

Band of Bastards DLC release seems to have broken this. Henry now consumes a SS even with the file in question being edited as explained in the original post. I have been using this method since Week One of the gameā€™s release (even back when the fix required editing two files). The community has been asking for an easier save method since the gameā€™s release. Why the **** the devs think itā€™s OK to force players to suffer grievances and gross lifestyle inconveniences while attempting to enjoy a recreation medium is completely beyond comprehension.

If anyone has an updated fix to make this system work again, PLEASE SHARE. I will NOT be playing the game until then.

1 Like

I might be able to live with the rubbish save system if the game wasnā€™t so buggy. Doing the same thing over and over again is shit. Beneath the bugs and the shitty save system is a wonderful game. It is only due to that mod that I can enjoy it at all. If they would restrict the saving in hardcore and let you save as much as you want in normal Iā€™d be OK with it.

1 Like