I'm ready to pay another $ 200 for returning the graphics and the forest from the beta version

Somewhat shortsighted sentiment. Is it sad that KCD now has more money to implement the stretch goals and to make KCD2?

2 Likes

Glad for good sales and success. But I always want to get the most out of the game and after I saw the beta version, the atmosphere, the forest, the fog, I want it to be in the release version. Now developers have more experience and resources and it is good if they announce the development of KCD2

1 Like

There does seem to be a bit of bait and switch in the graphics. Like the town vibe better in beta

Still trying to reconcile the beta implementation with Daniel’s dragons (?) assertion about not being able to test everything. Some aspect of it seems disingenuous: the graphics aren’t the same; there are some fundamental issues with environmentals that don’t require hundreds of hours of testing to discover; etc

1 Like

Im not paying 200 for a game unless it does my washing for me.

1 Like

destroy all console. all hail and beauty to pc gaming

1 Like

I like this screenshot looks so real… omg

2 Likes

Not a screenshot. That looks real man.

I think that’s beyond my systems ability to do.

I guess it is beta or maybe Retail with a reshade profile?

looks like stuff made for E3 demo or investors that gamers will never see made on $30,000 US graphic machines.

These are screenshots from the beta version, where the forest was just amazing. Here is a video of the beta version.

1 Like

ah kk, i was hoping a brilliant reshade! But thx for sharing.

wish gaming platforms enabled federated setups

Been playing Far Cry 4 and really enjoying the game, especially because of the graphics.
The graphics downgrade in KCD is one reason I stopped playing it.
I don’t see me going back to KCD any time soon if the graphics aren’t improved.
I’ve been checking this forum to see if an update corrects the problem.
Will check back in a month or so.

1 Like

I saw the beta on YouTube and it was the reason I bought KCD.
The lighting and detail I thought amazing.

1 Like

I don’t think any change back is gonner happen.; mostly I believe because of consoles and to a smaller degree mid level PC’sthat don’t have 6-8 cores and 6-8 threads.
edit:correction

If warhorse would just release a modding devkit with no limits like skyrim and fallout they would sell so much more. And then we’d see more things like the forrest from beta, rain fixed, better cloud system, ect.

1 Like

Here’s another nice Beta forest segment starting at the 6:30 mark:

I think the biggest change compared to the retail version has got to be the severe vegetation and underbush downgrade.

1 Like

Graphics arent gonna make the game tbh. Lots of users are on console too.

Can’t wait to see RDR2 graphics on console