The only missing content to be added in later that I know of is: (all in BOLD text is the add-ons)
- The Female Character and her questline
- The Dog companion. Both the Dog and Female will be released together as a DLC.
- The Blacksmithing mini-game due to it being far more complicated then they saw at first.
- Polearms and Crossbows were both taken out, but Polearms managed to squeeze itself in. Crossbows, while historically accurate, will probably not appear in the game at all.
- Horse combat was not going to make it into the game, but currently they have a stripped down version that isn't close to what Dan Vavra wanted but it's still getting put in, so we have very basic horse combat (read: cav versus foot, foot versus cav. No cav to cav combat)
- Tournament Mode. Now this I'm unsure of. I believe it was made as a solo versus computer in a tourney fighting by authentic medieval rules, but it might also be offline co-op, though I could be wrong as they said there would be no multiplayer for the first game. And there will never be online multiplayer like Chivalry or Mordhau.