Ingame Nudity ?!

Modelling and texturing genitals wouldn’t take any longer than modelling and texturing ‘permanent underwear’ on the bodies. However, the devs have already said they’re going to do the latter, so I don’t see much point in arguing about it.

1 Like

hehe exactly what I was about to say.

where did they say that?

I don’t remember where (it may even be in this thread. It’s too long for me to search through at the moment.) but what was said they do plan on having nudity in cut-scenes like sex scenes, but other than that it’s permanent underwear. I’m hoping this thread might get them to reconsider though.

Nowhere. This has been said some posts ago:

So I quite don’t understand the ongoing argument and the diverse reception of this topic. The devs are making a point, which should be clear for everyone now: there might be nudity but only when it makes sense in terms of story and/or general engine AI behavior.

I now hope that everyone reads @MadSmejki’s answer and thinks about the meaning of it before posting another response starting a new discussion. My post now is number 229 (@Madaras was quick, it’s number 230 now) and @MadSmejki’s answer was about 100 posts ago and it seems like nobody had noticed that there’s already a decision how much nudity will be present in the game which in my opinion doesn’t need any further discussion. All you gotta do now is wait for the implementation of the “feature” or however you want to call nudity in games.

How much nudity you want to see in the end is not lying in your hands except you’re modding it.

1 Like

It become a general debate about nudity in games. (and movies for that matter) And for many its “religion” That is why the topic still goes on.

1 Like

Well, the fact that you will not be able to strip yourself naked in the inventory implies that if you take off all your clothes, you’ll just see underwear. (Unless they’re going for ‘Barbie-style’ nudity, but I really REALLY hope that’s not the case.)

1 Like

Well to be fair, the nudity isn’t accurately reflected in that screen shot. Most Women did not shave legs, pubic region, or armpits in the medieval period. Some may have practiced but I do not think it was widely recognized as a practice until much later on.

1 Like

underwear isn’t permanent, it’s a clothing item over the base body. if they wanted nudity in cutscenes or in some type of interaction, it’s still possible. it just means you won’t be able to take off your underwear through the inventory menu.

So long as they make the models and textures and animations I don’t care if they don’t let you take off the underwear, because that would then be an easy modification to make. My problem is when people mod when the developers didn’t keep it in mind very few turn out well.

Hmm, where does this info come from? I assumed they would just use a different body model for the cutscenes.

from the video about character customization where the girl was naked. using a different body would be a waste of time when you can just use the existing clothing system.

But the existing system allows you to remove everything, surely? I assumed the ‘naked’ body was just temprorary. But you may be right; it’s a bit hard to tell from that brief shot in the video.

Seriously?
Well, I have a big family running around all the time, it would just be awkward. I don’t want to hide away from them just to play a game.

I would recommend not downloading sex mods then :P, but that aside no one is advocating nudity everywhere. Err…actually most of us aren’t. Some are.

1 Like

Killing, torturing and what else you can do in this game is okay then?

1 Like

is your family ok with murder and gore?

another reason consoles is made for kid games.

1 Like

Yo Yo Yo! Back up from the console bashing. Some of my best friends are consoles :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your friends are Appliances? :stuck_out_tongue:

Shhh… Don’t call them appliances they don’t like that. They prefer to be called advanced entertainment systems…even the Atari.

2 Likes