Inventory Crash

Whenever I open my inventory in Alpha v02, my game crashes! Someone help?
I don’t know if it has something to do with graphics. (I’m using Very High)
Every time I get a bug in-game I fix it with just changing graphics (magical anti-bug power in a realistic medieval game!? :stuck_out_tongue: ); but this didn’t get fixed.

I use the lowest resolution and lowest graphics for my computer and it still lags! (not very good at all!)
I don’t have any problems with inventory. Maybe you should re install it?

Sorry no help.
But if you call for inventory bugs,…
OKAY here we are :smile:

It´s a SOUND bug. When you open the inventory [ i ], there are six tabs. Now open every tab and listen to the sound ( maybe forrest). On the tab Questlog and Map you hear the sound. On the other tabs there is no sound. (Depends not to music. Music works on every tab.)

Now my favorite inventory bug.

It´s the CHARISMA bug.
At the moment (v0.21) you start the game with charisma 2. That´s not enough, to bribe someone with your charisma. If you buy the brown quilted jacket(shop), it doesn´t help. You have still charisma 2 only.

Now, how can you max. your charm? No problem! You must only strip your hose and anything else. :wink:
Dress only the brown quilted jacket.
Tata,…now you have charisma 9!

There are other combinations, but (for me) it´s the maximum.

Why do you need charisma? Now you can solve the fisherman talk with the charisma answer!

It seems to me, the addition of the charisma value doesn´t work.

Just another thing.
The min. strenght bug.

IF there is a request for the min. strenght, it doesn´t work. Look at the item info!

Here it could be correct (at min. strenght).

If you could wear things only, you are strong enought, it doesn´t work.

By the way…
Is the hose blue or brown???

1 Like

Thanks! And…you know…men…they don´t know colors :smiley:

2 Likes