Is kcd the best game ever?

DISCUSS.

FOR ME IT IS. i’m hitting 1000hrs now and i’m still not bored.

4 Likes

ArmA, over 20k.

KC:D is medieval age ArmA for me.

1 Like

very good game and very unique, it has that special taste that no other game give but not best game ever sorry.

2 Likes

STALKER SoC > KCD > MAFIA > Bioshock > Total War series > GTA series

1 Like

Platform ?
I love this game more than any games out there and I think this is the best game ever.
But how can someone spend 1000 hours in it where as the total content available in this game is of less than 100 hours…

100 hrs? :rofl:

1 Like

Can you show us your game time of KCD on X1?.
It was supposed to be 30 plus hours but now it is twice as large…so about 60 in a single playthrough…

i saw one guy who posted his play time it was about 700h or something

For some reason I think he is exaggerating.
:wink:

1 Like

I like this game a lot as well I still don’t get how people get 100+h but there are actually people who play 1kh+ I have seen it I got bored after like 50h, planning to play again when the first DLC launches.

Not saying anyone won’t…but not OP.

Pretty easy to see him having 1000 hours in the game. All side quests all DLC treasure chests normal treasure chests main story getting rep up plus all birds nests. Yes the main story is about 30-40 hours depending on your game style but I can take 100 hours plus just to level up your fighting and lockpicking etc if you do all of that FIRST then 1 people won’t come on here asking for this to be more like Skyrim and 2 it will drag the game out quite a bit as you start to clear camps. I’m a good 200 hours on my 4th walkthrough and I’m STILL finding new quests I missed the first second and third time I played

That was me a few months back.

When I get home ill post a screenie of my new time.

1 Like

Oh and I’m forgetting the 20 plus hours just for the tutorial lol

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

oh lol it was actually you i just checked

1 Like

It is definetely possible to spend 1000+ hours into the game. Only a few people do this, but they exist :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m at 1200+ hours in my first play through. Finished MQ after about 250 hours, just haven’t taken final step to end game. Never been bored, just love exploring and enjoying the beauty of the world. Relaxing after a grinding day in the office…

1 Like

No need to post…I believe u now…
This is awesome lol
I will probably go over 1000 hours after the release of mod tools.
Damn I feel like a filthy casual now :stuck_out_tongue:

This game has destroyed my life.
All I could think about for a time was, when am I getting out of work to go home and play.
And I’m a grown man!
No more gym, no more weekends out with friends.
Bohemia has become a pretty lonely place.
I’m finally at the point where I don’t feel like that, Herr Got, thank goodness.
You need 100 hours alone trying to achieve the pilgrim trophy.

4 Likes