Is paypal the only payment option?

Whenever i try to pledge i get this error message from paypal:

Unfortunately, we cannot send your payment at this time

Is there no other way to pay?

Unfortunately not. It is strange you have this problem. The credit card is for online payments too?

Yes i have used paypal before with same credit card and i buy stuff with it online regulary.

I will try contact paypal, maybe they can help.

Sometimes credit card companie don’t allow transactions to certain countries without asking them for a clearance manually. Maybe that’s the issue here?

Thanks for your replies, i will contact paypal today and hopefully sort this out :slight_smile:

Are you planning to add more ways to pay, than only paypal later?

Hi Berhemoth, I will quote @WH_JiriRydl here, as I asked this question some time ago.

hi… i dont own or use credit cards and i think manny people dont nowadays…Why cant we just pay with our bankaccounts? and if those transactions cost more for your company why not add an extra dollar or euro?..Onestly i think NOT to be able to pay by bank cost u more then (in terms of people who play the game)just letting all people pay with cards or paypall.

It is easy if everything goes well, it is a mess if something goes wrong… this is a really complex topic. Right now only Paypal and credit card are valid options.