Letā€™s go Belgium!!!

EDIT

sdtoutlfdi1jqjlzexnz9eodwviuaqdy0yjz6nomnoz9daqua9ewwgwkcmxtq0f

This is why I love World Cup :smiley:

Itā€™s coming othersā€™ home! :joy:

Love when overconfidence gets its deserved place: nothing :clap:

1 Like

I did pick England today, sad to say.
Iā€™m pulling for Croatia tomorrow, although everyone I know has France.
Whatā€™s everyone else thinking?

1 Like

Not even watching it.

I certainly hope Croatia win but it hard to argue with the fact that France, at least in theory is the better team.

Fuck allā€™s coming home.

England had a good run. Belgium beat them, and France also would have took them apart.

Itā€™s probably best the angry dragon does not watch.

Omg Croatia own goal OMG LOL. What a fail! Imagine how gutted that player must feel :joy::joy::joy:

That referee is a disgrace. Croatia is being cheated out of the World Cup ! I hope they will come back or it will be the most undeserved WC win ever.

2 Likes

Nah. Had they not scored their own goal theyā€™d been ok lol

That penalty shot that should not have been a penalty at all, just destroyed the game. After that France has just taken advantage of the situation and pulled away.

1 Like

Getting a Referee from Argentine after Croatia destroyed Argentina with 3-0 i must say this is probably Fifaā€™s masterpiece.

2 Likes

I could not agree more, I am from Sweden so I have no emotional connections to any of these teams but the referee was way obvious pro-France. What a shame and anticlimactic ending to the World Cup. I hope France is happy to win by complaining itself into getting a penalty shot that never should have been.

I am from Germany i was originally for france but what happend today was a disgrace worst WC final since we lost in England.

2 Likes

Shameful referee, the most unfair final Iā€™ve ever seenā€¦! The first 2 goals of France were thanks to the argentinian referee (his ego and mistakes killed the final matchā€¦ There was no fault in the first one, why is VAR working? Should have been yellow card for Griezman due to fake faultā€¦ And later on, if that wasnā€™t enough punishment, he gets a penalty when he isnā€™t sureā€¦ what an incompetent idiot), and the last 2 were mainly because of Croacia had to force the attack to its maximum due to the resultā€¦ Francia did nothing, Croatia played amazing football and deserved to win for sureā€¦

1 Like

I saw handball. Donā€™t see anything wrong with that penalty.

France won it fair and square.

Level of butthurt in this thread is off the charts.

Croatia even scored an own goal!

:drooling_face:

No one is butthurt, omg Kirksty. People can have different opinions from yours and still have valid points. We have discussed this before, right!? I believe Croatia lost because of a bad referee and you have the opinion that France won because they simply where the better team, both opinions are equally valid.