Just give me a refund so I can buy the game from the XBOX Store!

This has gone on long enough. Please just give me back the £65 I paid you back in 2014 so I can buy the goddamn game from the XBOX Store.

2 Likes

I actually almost broke down and bought it last night anyway, but my unwillingness to give @warhorse more money is apparently stronger than my desire to play the game.

I was so supportive of you THIS WHOLE TIME, and now I feel proper fucked! I am a Physical Collector’s Edition Earl backer, and I have NOTHING on my profile page except the download for the poster.

Someone @warhorse just manually send me my XBOX game code! Please!

PLEASE!!!

1 Like

I’m not convinced forum is the right way to go to report an issue with your order. Nor do you really explain what’s your problem in the first place.

he does explain it, he backed the game and didnt receive the game
but he want to play it so he wants either a code or a refund to go buy it

4 Likes

I backed @ Kickstarter, #5,500-something. Still can’t access the game and Warhorse hasn’t responded to my support request for over three days.

I’m just going to chargeback on my credit card. Screw this company that fucks over their earliest supporters.

2 Likes

Oh, you mean I should contact support? Like I did two days ago? It’d sure be nice if I actually got a reply.

I backed the game in 2014 on Kickstarter. First thing I ever kickstarted. I am an Earl level physical collector’s edition backer. According to everything on the campaign page, and my tier description, I should have a physical copy mailed (still haven’t received that or even tracking on my profile) AND a digital code for XBOX. I can only use one… fair enough. But I have none.

Is that enough detail, do you think?

1 Like

Thanks, Janfo. If you can read exactly what I’m talking about above, not sure why the previous poster couldn’t.

These are Cases that should be on top priority
@DrFusselpulli @WH_JiriRydl @sir_rick @TobiTobsen
can you make an early backer happy?
btw I recognize you from the early days @Night1505

1 Like

For real. I get you guys are swamped with bug reports. But backers that paid years ago should be NUMBER ONE priority.

1 Like

It’s just really hitting home today that this is the reality of how we’re being treated. :cry:

LOL… yeah, as soon as you posted I recognized your name as well. We sure had a lot of fun back then on these boards. Now, I’ve come back years later to find that the bright happy place has become run-down, decrepit, and empty. :frowning:

I just sent a tweet, maybe we can reach them this way

Right there with you man. I would be sitting down searching every post that someone has made about not receiving their game, and trying my best to remedy the issue.

1 Like

Really, you can read this thread as follows:

I backed for the Collector’s Edition to get some physical rewards. T-shirt, poster, box, manual, dice, coin, etc. At this point, you can keep ALL OF IT. Give my pledge amount back, and I will buy a single digital version of the game.

This is the attitude @warhorse has forced upon me.

Even worse, I too have almost bought the game again. But I refuse, I paid for it already AND already had to dispute a double charge years ago.

1 Like

Ohhh… you were the one I read that comment from. I remember thinking “Dang… if they’d just let it run, they’d have two copies NOT being delivered” :frowning:

Sweet! Hella retweeted! :wink:

Damn. I’m feeling pretty ignored and unappreciated as a regular xbox customer but y’all are really getting rogered but good. The overall communication with their customers has been very poor. Not a great start and it’s a shame because these guys are supremely talented and obviously passionate about their work.

1 Like

usually you can reach them better via twitter or pm on the forums…
support is just overloaded right now…

1 Like

Hopefully this is the day. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like they do much during my days. Their work shift seems to end around now.

1 Like