Just give me a refund so I can buy the game from the XBOX Store!

Explaining your issue better (like you just did) allows more people who would be in your situation to comment and increase the visibility of your problem, so yes, I believe your original was not descriptive enough.

1 Like

yes but usually some are on twitter for longer amount of time
and as they have so much to do atm they shouldnt end their shift at 18h even though they have a life too xD
I PM’d rick on twitter too… maybe it helps

edit: rick just PM’d me back “thx for sharing” I sent him the link to this thread so he’s having a look into it

2 Likes

Sweet! Thanks! :slight_smile:

It really is a shame. I want to love this game in all of it’s glory. Despite the bugs I’ve seen it looks great. I want to be hyped for their next game, because despite all this trouble getting the game…they could be the next CDPROJECTRED.

1 Like

I’ve spent years justifying to people the long wait on my first ever KS pledge.

“It’s a video game” I’d say.
“It’s like nothing that’s been done before” I’d say.
“This is going to change the whole damn scene” I’d say.
“Warhorse is going to become the next Bethesda” I’d say.

To have all that energy and support essentially wasted? Well, it makes it very very hard for a person to remain quiet, patient, and sane. I was home alone last night (no kids, no GF, I even put the cat out), and wanted absolutely NOTHING more than to play KC: D for the rest of the night. But I couldn’t. So, I ate TWO frozen pizzas, smoked a whole bunch of weed, and played MTG: Duels of the Planeswalkers all freaking night. Guess which night I’d have rather had?

2 Likes

Not to mention that this is the only game in my entire life that I’ve ever pre-ordered and NOT had on release day. That’s kind of why we pre-order… :expressionless:

One of the very few games I bought years before I knew I would get it. I was okay with that, until 99% of everyone else has it and is playing it 3 days after release.

1 Like

The crickets are beginning to get louder again. For some reason I got my hopes up :cry:

1 Like

someone should be contacting you at least your cases are known now to warhorse staff…
I’m sure you will get what you desire… and if its a refund

let me know if the issue is solved

1 Like

I will get to this thread sooner or later, we are very occupied and have to solve every case one by one. I am very sorry that you have to wait right now.

2 Likes

Honestly, I just want the code for the XBOX. I’ve always wanted to use the code anyway. I pledged the physical tier for the Collector’s components. Having the game digitally was always the plan. That’s why I never once stressed not having the physical delivery on-time. It didn’t matter. A digital code would be available on release day, so I could wait as long as necessary for the physical components. Now, it seems, I not only do not have tracking info letting me know the physical delivery was even sent, I also do not have the code. I’m left wondering why I spent time, energy, and money on this at all. Needless to say (though I’m going to anyway) this is not at all what I pictured KC: D release day to look and feel like.

As much as it sucks, some fuck-ups are bound to happen, and right now, I’d reckon the team to be super flooded with stuff.

And sending the same mail three times, then two more times another wy and then another way, then have others send several mails on ones behalf likely won’t help reduce the crushing mountain of work the team has to dig through.

With physical copies, well there is also the issue of parcel servies etc. Once the stuff is out the door of WH or DS, it’s in the hands of the shipping companies… :confused:

1 Like

That’s just it, though. I have NO indication whatsoever that my physical delivery is even “out the door” yet.

1 Like

These are the common problems of the first world. You have funded a game and now you are unable to play. Get a life man. You act like there is nothing more important in your existence. Go for a walk, look at the sky. The company will definitely get back to you and your issue will get sorted. Just imagine you are not the only one who is contacting them these days. What should be their motivation not to give you the game? Think about it for a while. They would prefer you to have the game so that they have another happy backer. Calm down and wait. And next time you are backing something please understand that putting your money on the table does not mean you are becoming the king of the world. When backing a kickstarter project executed by a small studio you should kind of be patient enough if problems arrive and things are not smooth right away. Peace.

the early backers that were even active on the forums from 2014 on that didnt get any notification if the parcel is even sent are top priority though… sure things will get sorted out but you have to fight sometimes to get to your right

1 Like

Surely an unnerving thing. But it may be en route just stuck somewhere,. Or you are a misfortunate one caught in a fuck-up of the system, so your stuff didnt go out yet.

I am sure, though, if you’re a backer, either way things will get rectified, that is, as soon as someone at WH has dug through the mountain dep enough, to see it and check.

Feeling your pain, though. I received the physical version and steam key, but still can’t play thanks to steam being literally cancer and a pain in the freakin’ arse. :confused:

1 Like

Seems to be a more complex problem, investigating.

2 Likes

Yeah don’t entirely get your point. I mean, people pay and expect something in return. When that doesn’t happen, obviously they get upset? So we are supposed to just sit tight and not be vocal about it? Then be insulted and say we don’t have a life when we are vocal about it. Doesn’t matter who you are, you start a business…you have to deliver or people will speak up about it.

3 Likes

The thing some people fail to realize is how absolutely infuriating it actually is to know 100% for a fact that people who just heard about this game for the very first time yesterday are playing it today. It’s absolutely not fair, and it isn’t a fucking “first-world problem” to call someone out for treating a subset of people unfairly. Get off the high horse, and have some respect for people who have an ethical right to be pissed off!

P.S. That’s not directed at you, Lutz :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the acknowledgement, @DrFusselpulli. It really does help.