Just give me a refund so I can buy the game from the XBOX Store!

Please dont bite my head off but have you checked all emails from warhorse since 2014 including in your spam folder? Have they had your correct shipping address this whole time? Im sure backers would have got an email in the last six months to confirm all their details so they don’t send the game to the wrong person.
Also when you fund a game through a backing scheme you are essentially donating money to the project and what you get in return is a free gift. I wouldnt expect a refund from a donation.

i just read this on the website under the backers section:
Full Game
Kingdom Come: Deliverance will be released February 13th, 2018. We will distribute the rewards in the first week after the release of Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

To get your copy, please login to your profile on our website and connect it to your Steam account any time after this date. The game will be added to your Steam account and the loading starts. The game will be playable on February 13th, but the exact hour depends on your time zone. PLEASE BE PATIENT :slight_smile:

We’ll include the pre-order bonuses to all tiers to show our gratitude to the backers!

NOTE: Platform update, changing the tier or refunds are not possible anymore.

Its still the week following release so I wouldn’t be worried yet. Have you given Warhorse your Xbox account details? you might find that the game is available for download on the store already.

I want a refund too. 4 YEARS I’ve been waiting for this game and am devastated I’m still not able to play. I’ve had to wait up to a month for a reply to emails and am still awaiting a reply now for a couple days. This is turning into a nightmare for me I just want it to end at this point.

How has JiriRydl helped you @Night1505 because I need closure at this point ?

FFS I really have been shafted now. I may as well have just burnt a nice crisp bank note back in 2014. How I imagine whoever reads my email after they sell 500,000 copies in a couple days but can’t do shit for me. Money%20Tears%20Jon

It clearly says under the backers section that you will get your package the week following release. We are still in that week.
Look I dont have all the facts but if I can help I will.
Either you guys are being shafted or you havent given warhorse all the information they need to get your package to you.
There must be others on console who are backer that got their digital codes prior to release, what do they have to say?
Never forget too, as a backer you never pre-ordered the game. You donated money to the project and have been promised a gift for doing so. Therefore are not entitled to a refund as you didnt buy anything.

I think I also clearly said I don’t care about the package I just want a refund now. It was my opening line. Dealing with Warhorse is exasperating.

Edit: Since you added a lot more in your edit i’ll have to add to mine:

Warhorse have been more than happy to refund people all the way up until this point. I’ve seen the threads where staff have confirmed they’ve given refunds. To call me backing the game a mere “donation” is disingenuous and dismissive, that or you are unaware of Kickstarter rewards. I admit though it’s my mistake for pre-ordering a game when people always warn against it. However I was a lot more unaware four years ago than I am now in regards to issues people have pre-ordering. I feel I should be entitled to something, since I contributed to it’s funding which is the only reason it could get to the point it’s at now, selling half a million copies in a couple days. I’m not not entitled to a lot of things but that’s besides the point. After four years patiently waiting with no complaints I would have thought some gratitude or decency shouldn’t be off the table from them. Since I “didn’t buy anything” they could just ban all backers and not give them codes because after all, they didn’t buy anything right.

I appreciate your help, but it’s not really help, so thank you anyway.

1 Like

@Night1505 @Harry
How are you guys getting on? any further news?

No update, It’s frustrating because I don’t know why they could previously refund people and now won’t all of a sudden while Microsoft and Sony are. I caught DrFusselpulli in a thread and he replied saying with the volume of emails he can’t respond to me right away. It’s been like a week now though and he didn’t reply to my reply asking for a refund so I don’t know at this point. It’s frustrating because I just wanted to play the game and now I just want to be rid of it.

Guys I feel absolutely gutted for you. Luckily even after 48hrs Microsoft still honoured me a refund due to the state of the game currently. I can’t believe the community manager has commented and things still aren’t moving fast this should have been priority.

If you’ve backed it for an Xbox copy I wouldn’t bother, it’s awful right now to the point of unplayable, it’s nothing to be excited about. Once you get past the first act which is essentially one battle and a load of talking and riding across country the bugs start rolling in thick and fast causing you to reload saves and lose tons of progress. The whole thing is pretty boring though once you realise what it’s core gameplay is. It’s been a massive disappointment and the condition it’s in currently will seriously put you off eventually anyway. I dealt with Ark survival and Conan launches and they were bad but this is bad and boring. The absolute worst part that’s pushed me over the edge is Xbox still has had no patches and Microsoft are saying they don’t have a patch in cert and everyone’s gone silent about it.

@Neooonfriction Thats a shame, I have heard that the game runs well on Xbox one x. The base Xbox one was seriously underpowered from day one so running a game like this was never going to be easy. As for the gameplay, I am 40 hours in on PC and am still having heaps of fun with no crashes or game breaking bugs. Im not sure where the boring parts are.

I have it on Xbox one X… worst thing I’ve seen so far on the X so it’s a hell of a shame

It doesn’t work well on the X, I even use a SSD with the X and the game constantly crashes like every 30 mins to an hour. Also has all the bugs.

I was finally able to get an XBOX code so that I could at least play the game, but so far there is no indication that I’m getting anything else at all. More than once I commented that I didn’t care about the physical rewards not being delivered to me, but that I just wanted to play the game. Now, I fear that they’ve used those comments to justify not shipping the rest of my Earl Collector’s pledge.

So, @warhorse, @WH_JiriRydl, @DrFusselpulli, can you tell me if I paid 65 GBP for a digital copy of the game, and nothing more, or if a tracking number is supposed to be on my profile?

Thanks in advance.

When expectations are created with assurances/promises and those expectations are not met the aggrieved customer has every right to seek compensation or reparation. It’s easy for someone who doesn’t share your experience to be philosophical about the unfairness of life until disappointment happens to them. What life throws at us cannot be controlled but this is a manufactured product and not ‘fate’ or an ‘Act of God’. It’s about managing customer satisfaction. At the end of the day if money has been offered in exchange for a product or service, then it’s a contract, financially and emotionally. I get why you’re annoyed

1 Like