Just lost Zora's Dappled Grey! :(

I decided to wait in-game time before noon to the race’s start.
For that, I went doing other side quests and hanging around.
Just found myself being attacked on the road and had to escape.
It happens that I lost the Zora’s Dappled Grey somewhere I can’t rememebr where.
Unfortunatelly, as would be real life, game has no system on showing where the horse is on map. So Dappled Grey is lost and Zora would be probably very angry with my Henry I lost her best horse.

I know that might be a way to “teleport” it via console. I did some things like that in times of Skyrim. Perhaps somebody know the command I should use?

Thank you.

PS.: Sorry Zora. I will sort it out.

I took her around for several quests and battles before going to the race and I actually did have a quest marker when I got off her or when I kind of loSt her chasing bandits . Do you still get the quest prompt to get back up on her?

I have the same issue. (Trying to avoid spoilers!) I went to scout something within travelling distance so got off my horse near the destination. I crept around for a while and then tried to go back but couldn’t find it. I returned to town, retraced my steps exactly and still couldn’t find the horse.

The only relevant quest marker I see is at the race (I’ve checked - no horse)

Zora’s Dappled Grey horse can die BTW

I have the same issue. I left the dappled grey in Talmberg Stables while I went sidequesting. I came back, and she’s gone. Tried seeing if she respawned back at Neuhof, but so far can’t find her anywhere.

1 Like

I had the luck to find my Zora’s dappled grey! I retraced my steps exactly and found it on a charcoal-burner’s camp just north of Talmberg.
Took it to the start of the race at the right time and managed to win the race! Zora is so happy with me as Sir Divish is back buying her horses.

Knowing a console command to manage in-game items would be a great knowledge anyway.

I had the dapple horse and took all the weight off the horse, bought all new light saddle with no bags, noble bridle and military horseshoe just for this race. I fast travelled back from the Neuhof stud farm to Talmberg to pick up the horse at the Talented Stables where the quest instructed it to be and it is gone. The nobles are all waiting at the gates of town and I need to find where the horse is…

The horse turns up just standing outside the front of the inn, in the town of Talmberg before the race. I left the horse stabled at the castle so I don’t know how it turned up there.

I just leave the horse at the castle until just before the race, and call up my personal mount to get around, so I don’t have to worry about something happening to Zora’s stallion.

Yes Nymbil, that is exactly what I did is leave the horse at the castle stables and went around on my own horse until just hours before the race started. Then when I went to get Zora’s dapple gray from the stables it was not there. I found it just before the race though, in the town just standing in front of the Talmberg Inn.

Wow, I had never had that happen, even after 1.4. It was always just standing in the courtyard of the castle. At least you found it.

Since latest patch, I lost Olena.
I escaped Talmberg (in beginning of story) without horse, so I had a without stealing until they reward me with my own horse further in the story (if you escape with horse, it will be gone because of story).
With new patch, it is gone (in two different playlines). Even if I get my own horse, I always left Olena somewhere and it kept there forever. Now it will disappear.
Maybe the same happened with Zora’s horse? Haven’t checked myself yet.

Zombie thread, ya, ya I know. but want to post:
A patch (1.4.3?) took the horse away.
Now Teresa tells you when you wake up that the horse you stole was stolen by runts thugs.
Goes for the cuman one and the one from Talmberg If not Olena.