Today I have some new competition for you and you can win hoodies and hats.
First price will be a hoodie and a hat, second price a hoodie only, and third price a hat.
Closing date was Thursday the 8th of December, please do not send any emails anymore.
Thank you all for participating in the crossword puzzle.
The lucky winners are Marek P., Mario S. and Korel G., congratulations from the Warhorse Team!
For all other participants: this was not the first competition and it will not have been the last one, maybe you will be more lucky next time.
Here are the questions which will lead you to the right solution:
- What were the prague Groschen made of, the currency in Kingdom Come Deliverance?
- What is the name of the monastery in Kingdom Come Deliverance?
- Which day of the week is the release of the Weekly Torch?
- What is the name of the lower castle in Rattay, located in the south of the map in Kingdom Come Deliverance?
- In which town was Warhorse Studios developer David “Yeenke” Jankes born?
- In which month was the release of the first Kingdom Come Deliverance Alpha?
- A type padded armor, which Henry can use in Kingdom Come Deliverance.
- In which city was Holy Roman Emperor Charles IV born? Father of King Wenceslaus and Sigismund.
- What are the main enemies in Kingdom Come Deliverance called?
- What did the bailiff of Samopesh lose in the quest which can be played in the Alpha and Beta?
- What animal is shown in the Coat of Arms of the House of Luxembourg (The Family of Wenceslaus and Sigismund)?
- In which Village will you find the Church from Video Update #11?
- What is the true name of Reeky in Kingdom Come Deliverance, played by Petr “Baz” Ondráček?