KCD 1.6 + Hardcore now available / feedback

what if you die after like 80h??? thats it 80h gone. no perm death will not work + auto save is disabled.

Then don’t play hardcore - you’re not ready for it yet.

1 Like

Playing 2 debuffs: claustrophobia and tapeworm. Still in Skalitz so haven’t had a chance to see impact of former. The latter is having a noticeable drain rate increase. Meat still seems the way to go.

Guards seem better

How do you mean. Same better ferl?

Harder to knock out / fight (playing the belligerent a-hole this time)… early into playline so might be my faulty judgment

Hopefully you are right.

@Prodavec:

If you want that kind of hard core why not go a IRL recruiter and join up as a rifle carrying ground pounder. Where you literally get only one shot at living.
Don’t need perma death in a game after putting so much time in it.

1 Like

Ha think of all the exercise Henry be getting running away.

Wouldn’t mind one for the lolz. 40 hours deep, Falling down the cliff face trying to raid a nest. The end

Here lies Henry, died from being a greedy looting sob.

The nest with the horse armor? Lol

He died trying to protect pebbles

Is it needed to start the game from the beginning after the patch 1.6ˇ? Or can i countinue in saved games? Thanks.

And Hans Capon is still walking around naked as before :frowning_face:

1 Like

That is not a bug. He is wearing the emperor’s New clothes.

The Hans likes to be free and breezy.

1 Like

Yes you can continue,

It’s only if you want to start a hardcore mode you need to start from scratch.

that is correct :frowning: i still cany finish this quest :frowning:

Is this the patch that fixes the frame-rates from jumping all around like a kid on crack? 65 FPS to 35, back to 65… oops, down to 40… oh, back up to 65… walked inside a room, down to 40. Crap! Guess not…

What the crap Warhorse?

hmm, might be time for a replay. :grin:

We fixed a problem with the baptism by fire crash bug, we are just not 100% sure jet if this fixed all the problems, so this fix isn´t listed. We were not able to reproduces crashes in this quest anymore, so we hope the bug is fixed.

1 Like

Yes, this bug is known, and we are working on it. :slight_smile:

‘Ironman’ mode seems to be what some here are asking for… (only allows save on exit and deletes file after reloading…)

I wouldnt trust this games mechanics yet to play that way… a game error wiping out hundreds of hours of effort- Id be rampant.

More difficult is one thing, ironman is another.
No doubt we can have both… (in time).

Dont get why anyone complains about the save scrubability of the game - its called ‘discipline’.

This game certainly aint encouraging save scrubbing (no quick save/quick load keys, and a design from ground up to discourage saving every five mins…)

Patch is sounding tasty. … look forward to playing ;-).

great im sure the community appreciate it.

you dont need to fix the issue i had with returning the bowl in the cave in monastery, as i just killed the guard who had a problem with me. lol #realism