Kcd Addiction Anonymous

Got pulled over for speeding. I tried to persuade the officer . . . he didn’t back down when I told him his superiors would hear of it. It was bugged and my empathetic perk wasn’t working, so couldn’t see his stats. I have magistrate III, should have gone for the speech option. . . .

3 Likes

At work, when my lunch break was approaching and my pizza awaiting, I seized my belly and with a Henry voice I groaned: “Ough. I could do with a bite to eat.”

1 Like

Happens to me all the time.
I haven’t got out of bed since 13.02 couse I’m waiting for a fix patch to fix the bugged fixes applied to previous fixes.

2 Likes

Last thursday i bought a new microwave.
At home it appeared that the digital clock was not working.
I went back to the store and started screaming i demanded to speak somebody and that they would immediatly fix MY problem

You, Sir, are hilarious! Thanks for the LOL on a rough Monday.

1 Like

Yesterdsay I walked to the 200m distant Supermarket and my clothes were completely covered in dirt
somehow they dont get 100% clean when washing them myself
sudddenly I realised I have to go to the next whorehouse

1 Like

I’m training with Bernard too much lately :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And you dont even like beer :joy::joy::joy:

I mean… it’s not cool to scream at them but isn’t it technically the store’s responsibility to replace or repair the broken microwave they sold to you?

2 Likes

See, it wasn’t a AAA microwave that he paid a AAA price for. He really should demand a full refund, and be able to keep the microwave as well.

3 Likes

I had the same problem. The darn thing just blinked 12:00 incessantly. I hit it with a hammer half a dozen times and the darn thing just went dark all together. I’m guna try and get my money back for that peace of garbage! :crazy_face:
Kidding

Went to my local swimming baths recently and asked the receptionist " a bath for 2 please and ermm everything that goes with that"

3 Likes

Went to the supermarket yesterday got to the checkouts “That’ll be £45 sir” … I replied “being as its you how does £20 sound ?”

1 Like

I get irritated when I go outside and no one says: "Look, Henry has come to see us! "

2 Likes

What brings me to this forum?
“Why, YOU DO-of course”

(I might go pull a cold one in the cellar)

Jesus Crist be praised!

So it wasn´t exactly sober weekend for me… On my way back from pub I put my headphones on with KC:D soundtrack and decided to go for an adventure. Beeing in my birthtown for Easter has the advantage that I can get into woods in 10 minutes. I´ve met a roe in the park (not waiting even for my first shot/miss). I fell confident. But than I got in the woods and the music changed to darker/more dangerous tune. So after a while I returned. I was glad to be back in the town :slight_smile:

So you told the officer about your secret mission and that Sigismund is trying to be a king of Bohemia instead of Wencelav? :smiley:

I saw a nest (squirrel, probably) in a bare tree and reached for a non-existent bow and arrow…

yes I have a few symptoms.

1. I want to choke people when I walk behind them.
  2. I want to kill people with me sword when I walk in front of them.
  3. I want to kill people silently when they sleep around me
  4. I want to steal their posessions from their dead bodies (most of all carrots, grochens and see if they have some nice piece of armor)
  5. When the curch rings a bell, I remember of epic party with a priest from uzhitz (yeah, BFF)
  6. “Nám je to jedno a tak si dáme jedno, ožerem si huby jako v poslední den”

Pff I have like 98976544568970898765 symptoms…

Another huge symptom, I want to kill people and see what guards will do and what happens to story…

After i bought a PCGames in 2014 and read about WH and KCD i was massive pushed.
I saw pictures where NPC’s weared a hood with a long tail and did immediately a research about hoods in medieval times.
(I was never really interested in medieval clothing before KCD) So i’ve found the name, and the NPC weared a Gugel. I was instant so horny to wear that Gugel everytime on every day.
So i’ve bought one gugel a few days later from a german medieval online shop.
Than, last year, i enjoyed a medieval event and bought a Landsknecht pant with a second Gugel, very nice and robust Crackowes and a regular Shirt made of cotton from the local traders. I got a discount for the hood because they liked that i must wear such a Gugel with such thick material in these hot summer day. To my surprise, I also found one of the traders on the World Wide Web, so I bought the Landsknecht pant two more times. I’m wearing all these things everyday, everytime. Kk, the pant and shoes not at my job or during my work, only the Gugel.
And this year, on March 25, I bought a Hounskull helmet from Ebay to put together my own Leipa armor.

In the picture i wear only my first Gugel and the Helmet, no pants and boots

I like to revive old things that are not normal for everyone else in the society.
During my first playthrough of Gothic 1, i’ve bought a Kilt and Sporran… and weared it everytime, every day.

2 Likes