KCD is GOTY

Sorry nothing comes close to KCD this year for GOTY. Unless u count indie games where Graveyard Keeper comes close.

WHO’S WITH ME!!!

3 Likes

I will agree so far but I still have to play red dead redemption 2 first and we will see. However there is no way it will win GOTY anywhere on any site because of GoW and RDR2. Unless it is a pc only site. Then I still doubt it. Just doesn’t have the following it should have.

This whole post could be put on a jokes website.

1 Like

No way this game is way to buggy and low quality.

1 Like

In what way? Thanks for proving your point.

Because some gave their opinion you didn’t agree with?

Whatever joke website your referring to would be boring as hell and definitely not funny.

Because the game is a buggy mess.

I wasn’t talking to you, but since you chimed in… what system are you playing on?

I’ve been playing it since release on PC, ran into a few bugs hear and there… The alchemy bug, the occasional flying bug… Nothing I didn’t run into in skyrim… Probably less so…

I’m still playing this game and barely had any problems with it all.

Most of the people who have problems with it are playing on consoles, don’t have the hardware to run it, or don’t know how to keep their PC optimized.

I play on PC and the biggest gripe I have with the game is the movement and getting stuck on bushes. I haven’t run into that many glitches, but the ones I have run into are extremely annoying.

What is wrong with the movement?

Do you personally run through thick bushes?

By the way there is mod that fixes the bushes issue. https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/591

And also, that is considered a buggy mess?

Maybe not a mess, but you would think a glitch that has a significant impact on gameplay would have been patched after five months.

But it isn’t a significant impact on gameplay. There are paths to take to go around pretty much everything. If it was a significant impact on gameplay I wouldn’t have almost 400 hours in this game.

Okay so what’s the alternative path when a glitch removes a default perk?

Well first of all, I was talking about paths around bushes. Secondly, I couldn’t tell you because that has never happened to me.

You’d think it would be a simple fix too. But I guess not.

Which perk is it and i will tell you how to fix it

Stealth Takedown. Happens everytime I try to drink a Lethean Water.

In game open your console with `

Then type this in… cheat_add_perk id:e1256788-29bd-4265-b055-a1df6cd9160d

If it disappears again you will just have to type the same command… It sucks I know and you shouldn’t have to but game design is complicated. You say it only happens when you you drink Lehean Water? That is odd. Have you reported it to the devs?

Yeah a while ago and they told me they are fully aware of it.

I get that you think this is the greatest game in the world (and if you don’t, you sure as hell act like it) but It’s buggy. Massively buggy. Hell, the new tournament mode has items dissapearing in your inventory unless you take them off! Lmao! Seriously? How did the QA team not catch this? Not only catch this one particular bug but how did they not catch the 50 other bugs that have been present and/or have been conjured up by the new patches and their shotty so called quality assurance team that try and fix them?

“Oh, well just unequip your items and it won’t happen!”

Why should we even have to do that? Seriously. The most simple bug and they didn’t catch it? It’s like they didn’t even test the damn thing! This just doesn’t apply to this bug but it applies to everything. Submit a ticket and save. What for? So I can see the same bug in the new build that was in the game several builds ago?

I recently started a new game the patch before this new one because a couple of people in the forums said it was stable. I played and everything was decent, not bug free but decent. I even let go of the fact that the Talmberg gates were permanently closed for me. But now? Saves got deleted. I wasn’t surprised at all, not one bit.

“Thanks for proving your point”

I don’t even know what you’re talking about. My comment was for the kid who thinks this game is GOTY material which anyone with at least half a brain knows that is the most retarded comment in the world.

This game is like a beautiful steak that was cooked by a person who…can’t cook. I get that you love this game. I get that you want to defend this game. I get that the bugs you encounter are swept under the rug just for the simple fact that you want to defend WHS because they’re the underdog. I get it. I may not understand why but I get it.

This community is brainwashed. One common thing I see is “I didn’t encounter any of these bugs”. Lol

BS

EVERYONE encounters these bugs. Just because you can pull up your little console on your little computer and fix the bugs manually doesn’t mean this game is bug free. How did you even know the console command to fix the other guys problem? Lol Answer me that. It seems to me like someone who knows how to edit the game through the console by a specific command has had bugs which prevented them from continuing and learned a fix. I can’t even take you seriously. Next thing you know, you’ll be telling me you looked it up real fast and gave him the command.

I keep checking these forums in the hopes that someone will say this game has finally been fixed and is stable. To be honest, if the game was fixed and still had plastic NPC’s, missing props which pop in a minute later, horrible pop in, I would play it and beat it and forget about this game but I can’t do that. NOBODY should have to spend hard earned money on a lazy product. F’d up thing is people will come to these forums looking to see if the game is worth it and the whole forum has already strapped on their kneepads ready to go to work.

This game is the BUGGIEST game I have ever played also. WHS is the most medicore game company when it comes to fixing their game. Not only was the game a mess when it released and had ridiculous bugs and glitches, the year is coming to a close and the game is STILL buggy and glitchy.

To be honest, there needs to be some serious whip cracking up there at WHS because people ain’t doing their job and it shows. Seriously, think about this…

You mean to tell me the QA team had no idea that items dissapear when you enter tournament mode? Did every single member of the QA team playtest the tournament with completely nothing on? Did it not occur that items were missing from their inventory upon leaving the tournament if they DID have armor on? If it wasn’t that and it had something to do with making a deadline, then y’all need to change the way your business runs because if this is the way y’alls cookie crumbles, WHS won’t be around for very long. There’s only so far your loyal czech fans can carry you, Vavra. You sure as hell won’t have a market in America, that’s for damn sure.

People need to grow up and realize this game is a cool idea made by people who SUCK at making games.

1 Like

Geez where to start after reading that book of nonsense… Let’s see… No where did I say I thought this was the greatest game in the world, and how exactly am I acting like it? Because I criticized your post that said the OP’s opinion was a joke??? Sorry I hurt your feelings so bad.

The reason I said thanks for proving your point is because you just said it belonged on a “joke website” but gave no explanation as to why you thought that.

How do you know it’s the “most simple bug”. How much do you know about game design?? You obviously have no idea how hard it is to code a game that is released on 3 different platforms, and for people with a PC, millions of different hardware component combinations. I will straight up tell you that bugs are not simple to fix, at all. I’m not a game developer but I do write code for a living and debugging is sometimes the hardest part of my job.

No anyone with half a brain would realize that people have different opinions so actually your comment was the most retarded comment in the world. Tell me what your GOTY is… I’m not going to call you a retard for it. I may disagree but I’m not going to start calling you immature names about it.

I do love the game. I’ve got about 400 hours in it. I haven’t swept anything under the rug. I specifically stated that I had bugs. However everyone did not have every single bug that has been reported on this and other websites. I have not had 1 game breaking bug and that is 100% fact. I know how to pull up the console and fix something because I’ve been playing PC games for a long time. It’s not hard to go into the games folder and look at the files and find what does what. I also didn’t have to use console commands to fix bugs. I went into the game files to change parameters to make the game a little more challenging for me because I thought it became too easy after awhile. I could honestly careless if you take me seriously or not because you apparently have the mentality of a 12 year old.

You spent your hard earned money? Really? By your posts I would of thought it would of been your parents hard earned money.

What horrible pop in are you talking about? You must be playing on a console. If you have the game installed on a SSD there is no pop in that I have noticed. If you are playing on a PC and you do have it installed on a SSD and are experiencing pop ins something is wrong with your SSD or PC. Or you are playing on settings above what your hardware will support. I could give you some possible fixes for that but since you don’t take me seriously I won’t waste my time.

If you think this is the buggiest game you have ever played you haven’t played very many games. I had way more bugs with games like Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim and those games were developed by one of the largest companies in the gaming industry. Also, they didn’t even take the time time to fix any of them. They let modders do that with an “unoffical” patch. Warhorse has released more patches for this game already than Bethesda has with their last 5 games combined.

“To be honest, there needs to be some serious whip cracking up there at WHS because people ain’t doing their job and it shows. Seriously, think about this…” Ok I thought about it… So you are saying a dev team that released their very first game ever that was funded by kickstarter no less, and it’s a damn good game even with a few bugs, aren’t doing their jobs?? Not to mention they have released free content with very reasonably priced DLC and the whole time they are also fixing bugs. Damn those lazy bastards!!!

Obviously you are the one who needs to grow up and realize how difficult it is to make a very ambitious open world game. Hell, any game. How many games have you made? I’m guessing none so you obviously have no idea of the difficulty and aren’t someone who has the intelligence to say someone sucks at it.

1 Like