KCD player base dropped by 95%, Vavra denies

You mean like Half-Life! :blush:

Haha, no.:joy:

and instead? What was an Masterpiece for you, or based on facts and many objective critics? :slight_smile:
I’m excited like a bow^^

Gothic 1+2
Silent Hill 1-3
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
Penumbra franchise
Amnesia franchise
SOMA
Scratches
The Cat Lady
Neverending Nightmares
Inside
Limbo
Need For Speed: Porsche (PC)

I would say every other Lucas Adeventure but not this one :smile:
It is okay but not a Masterpiece. But i have it with original big box from 1999. (The Box is beautiful) But i thought a Masterpiece is more a game which changed the industry.

Indy 5 is the best and the only really masterpiece that LucasArts ever published.

All games have flaws. Point stands Skyrim and COD support far more play time. By that measure, they are better. Skyrim and COD are so contrived they offend me. :joy:

Hate(d) the funneling in W3 as well as countless other factors. It’s why I have absolutely no interest in replaying. That said, decisions in that game support different outcomes a bit like FO NV and some DA in that regard. This is absolutely not the case in KCD. You either buddy up to Sir Hans or game over

I can write in german what Witcher 3 does wrong. You could translate it.

The best shooters are for me:
No One Lives Forever
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
BioShock franchise
Metro franchise
Stalker franchise
Portal

But shooters have it really hard to get called a masterpiece.

The measure of greatness isn’t in its demerits

In case of KCD, Sometimes it is a blessing and sometimes a curse :smile:

Listened to critique of FO4 vs FO NV. It was spot on to me. Dialog and decisions matter when they impact the NPC lives and the narrative structure of the RPG. (It’s why FO4 in a way sucks even though one can do so much more and with better graphics, etc) This unfortunately isn’t enough of the case in KCD.

Yeah true but it was never an option or planned. Only telling a Story of one person in a bigger Story of country

Suppose by releasing Antonius. He not only gives you the die but he also tells you about an imminent attack. Knowing that, you can intervene (eg tell von Berg and partner with guards) and prevent loss of life in Sasau or Ledetchko. If you kill or jail him, he doesn’t tell you and the smith (or some impactful NPC(s)) die and close other quests and/or trading options

Yes? Sorry if i ask but you want to explain me that it isnt a Story about a person in a bigger Story, right? But it just says only that sometimes in one day maybe one person can come and change everything. That isnt so Unreal^^

It is a story about a person involved in a bigger story but that person’s decisions currently don’t have a material impact on nature of outcome. That’s not real unless one believes in predestination

Yeah kk, there are several things which arent real. Like everyone in the game greetz you.
I would like to have such effects, but in the first case it was not my demand

Or that it’s set in summer even though sacking took place in March per Sigismund himself

This game is history based. Henry is not supposed to change time continuum. He is Bohemian Black Adder. Only Baldrick is missing
or is Henry a Baldrick? :rofl:

Then Sir Hans is (Hugh Laurie) Prince of Wales
 arse-‘n-balls :joy::rofl: 
 a new word for Dr Samuel Johnson

Luke Dale even sounds like Hugh Laurie in that skit

Let me do little comparison of “peak daily concurrent players”.
(all data are from Steamspy, date 2.5.2018)

Mount and Blade: Warband (release date 2010) = 9 606 players
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (release date 2011) = 15 126 players
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (release date 2015) = 14 706 players
Euro Truck Simulator 2 (release date 2013) = 20 799 players
Sid Meier’s Civilization V (release date 2010) = 27 256 players
Kerbal Space Program (release date 2015) = 4 381 players
Age of Empires II HD (release date 2013) = 11 241 players
Cities: Skylines (release date 2015) = 9 478 players

Kingdom Come: Deliverance (release date 2018) = 4 066 players

No, Dan VĂĄvra is not right. You can see that KC:D is losing players every day. Lot of game above are quite old and still there is many players.