KCD player base dropped by 95%, Vavra denies

KCD upon release was essentially a proof of concept. It worked. If WH want to be a viable business, KCD in its current state is likely not enough. Some of the features mentioned to backers never came to pass (mod support, village sandbox, smithy, etc). Many XB users struggle to play. Many users across platform struggle with poor graphics. If WH rectify these issues, they have a good chance. If they don’t, …

2 Likes

Village sandbox does not belong into this kind of game.

That’s an opinion. One at odds with one WH presented backers… it’s the raison d’etre Skyrim remains strong. Only reasons a non-fantasy medieval alternative couldn’t be created as DLC for KCD are $$$ and engine limitations

1 Like

This game can’t even be put in the same sentence with witcher, KCD is excellent, but let’s not fool ourselves

I’d say it’s better than the first Witcher, obviously not as polished as the third. Which actually puts Warhorse ahead of the game, compared to Projekt Red on their first release.

1 Like

Witcher 1 & 2 are much better than Witcher 3.

Couldn’t agree more. Who cares.

I put in about 150 hours, finished all I care to do… uninstalled and stopped playing. That’ll last until the first DLC at which point I’ll say: “Take my money” and reinstall and play.

Meaningless metric.

1 Like

Left the game before finishing the storyline 100 percent due to unplayable bugs. Came back this weekend after hearing that the new updates have made the game more playable. started a new game, put in a couple hours only to get stuck inside a doorway…again. :roll_eyes: Not surprised to hear others are leaving the game.

2 Likes

Yes, we know, we’ve all heard how much you believe W3 is trash. :roll_eyes: I’ve played all of them, and I do not share your opinion.

It’s not my opinion, it’s a fact. Of course I accept when people like Witcher 3 more, I just want to say that the gameplay of Witcher 3 is very casualized and dull. You always have to activate this boring trail following system. Witcher 1 & 2 don’t use that.

I reckon there is a strong chance that when the seven kingdoms (Game of Thrones) mod arrives in like a year, the game will kick off again on pc. People will buy the game just for this mod like they did with Total War: Attila. I personally first heard about kcd after seeing the mod announcement, but then fell in love with the vanilla game anyway. This is the only game that has dragged me away from league in the last 3 years and has now got me into playing skyrim and the witcher 3. Just my opinion though.

2 Likes

Oh please… it is an fact of some other idiots, nothing more. And by the way, Witcher 2 is trash like Crysis 2 and 3. Oh god, i wrote my opinion too… who cares! Everyone can like what he wants.

A trail-following system? Do you mean the Horse Road Magnetism?
I can run free, everywhere in combination with WASD/ArrowKeys

Of course everyone can like what he wants, but facts are facts, opinions are opinions. Not all opinions are facts, but some are.

You seem to be a little confused about the definition of a fact(too much fox maybe?). You should probably look that up.
Facts are all about objectivity. There are no opinions in a fact.

Sorry what the hell you are talking about? It’s you who must be confused.

This is your opinion about facts. :wink: and maybe i have an other world sight.
You are learning things. And you learn that some things are better in that way and others not. Often you learning that from a person who did some researches, means there is a chance he includes not all possible sources, which is possible.
So if you see such a good thing it is only good due of his knowledge.
That means not it is instant a fact. It is all a result of experience. And your experience and knowledge gives you the opinion about it and that isnt a fact.

Fact is that this comparisons will bring anyone nothing! :smile:
or Fact is that Humans making mistakes and nobody is perfect in everything.
Fact 2, Good things need time!
Fact 3, Everything has an end only the sausage has two :smile:
kk, i quit here. The word is annoying.

No, that’s only your opinion and not a fact. But why should an opinion not be a fact? It all depends whether the opinion is right or not.

Which one?! :smile: No, only a joke, i dont want to know it. The whole Thread is and was stupid!
In this community everyone is against each other. And it is more important that every other game is supposedly better! And this isnt a Fan Community. Only Haters! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Which other game is better? Every? Haha :joy:

1 Like

I dont know. You and others are the non-KCD fans here! :open_mouth: