Kindergarten

Wie soll man etwas neues erschaffen wenn ihr kleinen Kinder jedes Spiel wie Skyrim und The Witcher haben wollt. Für mich sind die meisten einfach nur dumm! Wieso deinstalliert ihr KCD nicht und zockt eure Gülle RPG’s number 1 weiter! Kann sich auch gerne jeder angesprochen fühlen wenn er es gerne möchte und er sich damit identifizieren kann. bj Ich spucke auf euer Bethesda und CDPR! Denn so allmälich geht ihr einen auf die nerven mit euren deuernden geheule über die zwei größten mainstream Spiele der Welt! Genauso wie ihr das Forum mit den immer selben Diskussionen zu diesen beiden Titeln vollspamt.

Könnten Sie sagen, dass wieder in Englisch, bitte, so dass die ganze Klasse kann folgen entlang. Danke! :wink:

Ehrlich gesagt, Nein! Kann ich nicht. Das würdet Ihr doch nur verwenden um diese diskussion weiter auszuleben. Und diesen gefallen werde ich diesem Kirksty ganz sicher nicht erweisen.

Ist nicht der ganze Sinn dieses Threads, um eine Diskussion? Wenn nicht, sind Sie nur verbal masturbieren zu Ihrem eigenen Vorteil. Ich bin zufrieden, um das Gespräch in Deutsch fortzusetzen, aber Sie müssen mit meinem schlechten Grammatik Leben… es ist schon eine Weile her, seit ich hatte, es zu benutzen.

Isn’t the whole point of this thread to have a discussion? If not, you are just verbally masturbating for your own benefit. I’m content to continue the conversation in German, but you’ll have to live with my bad grammar…it’s been a while since I’ve had to use it.

Guys, this is a topic in ´´Gameplay´´ section. If you want to speak German, go make a German thread in German section. This is in English. Rataj danke, ich versuch allen Leute Kirksty aus zu klammern. Wir brauchen die Tut nicht. Ist doch wer die Gehirn es nicht mehr tut.

1 Like

Ja na klar! Dann macht doch weiter mit euren Spam über TW3 vs Skyrim vs KCD.
Ich Flage jetzt alles was das selbe thema wieder aufgreift und melde es als Spam!
You and others here just verbally masturbating for own benefits! Again and again and again the same theme!

For who would you else verbally masturbate? Kind of breaks the meaning of the word if you had someone else do it. Now, luckily you don´t have to view or reply to this thread. If you just come in here to tell we are idiots then I think you are partly right, specifically on one person, but besides that also yourself.

Ja genau. Hab das mal gemeldet!

I couldn’t agree more, you completely smashed the topic bro. i don’t think the discussion has anywhere else to go on this. perhaps you should consider a lock.

And? TW1 makes no difference. You and others compare KCD for the thousandth time with these two universes. That is enough for me!

Comparing this to Witcher 1 would be as silly as comparing it to Witcher 3. Because the Witcher 1 was made with significantly older programs and less people actively gaming. But something way more foolish is to ignore the topic of this thread. The topic not being one game being better as the other. The topic in fact being to learn from each other as games. Of course every game has errors and everyone prefers something else possibly but what is important, is to take the best of another game and use it. It is actually really funny how so many people just verbally masturbate their own topic, refering to Rataj who apparently thought this thread was made to compare W3 with KCD.
For those who forgot. The new hardcore mode has some annoying features. The map markers are gone, you cannot see your HP and such and such. The thing is, you either have to take all these realistic things for granted or you don´t get any. With the Witcher 3 you could chose to disable a map marker, you can decide to remove the mini map. KCD has to learn from the Witcher and put more control in the costumer. If I like to play without a map marker but with a health bar, why should the game restrict me in my ability to play? It would be better to let everyone chose what elements of the HUD to use. Hardcore mode would not suffer. In HM you would still have faster hunger, less HP, and such and such but then with the option to customize the HUD.

This is what this topic is supposed to be about. Yes we detoured a bit, but claiming the topic of this thread is about something which it isn´t, is kind of silly. But of course you can always make your text in German to look international or smart or something, which I doubt many people think.

People and their opinions are not equal to each other. Or else such term as “target audience” wouldn’t exist. The more wide, unscrupulous and childish the target audience (witcher 3), the more crap the game is

Oh ja jetzt ist plötlich bei dem Thread titel kein vergleich mehr! Ihr redet ein dummes zeug nur um euren Spam hier zu rechtfertigen. Aber was soll ich erwarten von leuten die erst seit 2018 dabei sind!

Oh ja^^ Gott hast du ne Ahnung. Schreib dir ein L auf die Stirn!

I don´t get why you are talking in German to be completely honest. Most people here seem to be European and at least can understand German. Everyone also can just put it in Google translate. Maybe you want to look intellectual or smart. It seems to be like screeches to me. But of course continue to write in German, I shall ignore your banter. The whole point of your posts seem to be hunger for attention. I hope the rest will follow, if not, not important.

Now to continue what this topic is about, please no mope off topic nonsense. I have yet to hear an argument why the options should not be there. If you would change the opinions, you would do it on purpose. It means you want something changed. I see no reason to block a costumer.

Yes and again… god are you stupid!
Your titel said that they need to do things like in Withcer 3, which is a comparsion!
So what if WH learned from Witcher 3? What will be next step? integration of them?

1 Like

wow, just wow. why shouldnt they talk their own language? that is disgusting. flag it guys.

@rataj, yes, you’ve made it clear you no longer wish to hear talk of this. Good news! You can easily not open this thread. But I share your annoyance that so many duplicate threads are made.

@SasauCat, that would also be your opinion. I would say, rather, that both games have been effective at meeting the needs/wants of their target audience. Doesn’t make the game crap, it just means you’re not the target audience.

@FritzFruegel, I agree with you on most of your points, and as to the original intent of this thread. Customization of the HUD would be a welcome addition, and easily implemented; the console commands to remove the HUD are already in place, so all they need is a UX addition to make it easily accessible and granular. I would say, I am glad that they did not implement some sort of “route highlighting” that W3 used for quest markers…I personally found that to encourage less exploration.

Can a mod just close this. This topic seems to be fulling up with ignorance and strange people who speak German for some odd reason in an English topic. The topic of this thread has been lost long ago. It is obvious that people cannot stand the title because of the words´´Witcher 3´´. I will see if I can open a thread, obviously about the same topic as it was completely ignored but then without the words ´´witcher 3´´ because it seems to be too much too handle for some.

You forgotten that only the same people discussing that!
Nobody of you all can enjoy the opinion of others and that forces you to open a new discussion about these games. And oh wonder… the same poeple like in this Thread discussing!

Yes because you are only searching for people who are for your opinion.
You cant change yours due of ignorance!

And this sentences proofs my words!