King loses backer rewards, WH doesn't care

Lads, we’re getting off the line, you know. Even if he’s not right, it doesn’t mean, that we should talk like that. We will end up with one more closed thread. :wink::wine_glass:

you’re absolutely right. dude trolls hardcore though on the real, i see him everywhere and most of his posts are pretty smug.

2 Likes

@Blacksmith Bring order to our lands. :smirk:

1 Like

WH reached out and asked individuals for a commitment. Some obliged. A subset of them had issues (RL). It would be nice if they were treated as individuals.

Godwin cites Matthew 7:12

2 Likes

My history

9 days visited

9h read time

Your history

12 days

11 hours

So if I’m “everywhere”. What shall we call your activity?

my activity isn’t your business. i leave the page up in my browser at work, makes for entertaining viewing during down times. I don’t put people down, or try to make them feel inferior. smh that’s pathetic.

2 Likes

Are you, guys, serious? XD

2 Likes

That sucks pydra.

I know the words don’t mean shit.

But hope you get your package soon. And fair play for your generous backing of the studio.

1 Like

@phydra i hope you get your package soon, thats a crappy situation to be in.

1 Like

Oh but my activity is your business? You seem to be trying pretty hard to “put me down” and make me “feel inferior” right now?

I believe the word you are looking for is hypocrite.

nah dude, im not like that, but i do call em like i see em. and your activity isn’t my business at all, one can’t help but see your mouth running here and there though it’s pretty hard to miss.

1 Like

I appreciate that, @Sterling-Archer - my biggest concern is that they may not be considering RL issues that preclude a person’s ability to respond immediately and that there doesn’t seem to be any alternative for recourse when that happens.

Also, I notice that the title seems to have cut off the “?” that was supposed to be at the end of it:

“King loses backer rewards, WH doesn’t care”

SHOULD BE

“King loses backer rewards, WH doesn’t care?”

So, there’s that correction to context. :slight_smile:

We’ve topic about backer rewards. But, you are keeping to get further from the point, lads. We’ll get one more closed thread. if you want to tell each other something - PM. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@DrFusselpulli @Urquhart Saved. :wink::wine_glass:

1 Like

lol triggered. bye dude. :v:

Thank you, I have seen the thread and I am investigating the case.

@phydra, stop flagging people for disagreeing with your opinion please.
@Istoppucks don´t take it too far, some of your posts are really on the edge and were inappropriate. Keep it more civilized.

6 Likes

:point_up: wow.

Flagging for inappropriateness (i.e., off topic, inflammatory, trolling)… but no worries; happy to see you on it and looking forward to outcomes.

See that was my point. Glad to see the apology is already in the works.

I’m sure everything will work out!

You mean post like @Ash tells me to fuck off? Civil like that?