King loses backer rewards, WH doesn't care

Dude, what’s the problem, just to forget about it and go forward? :wink:

2 Likes

That is the true issue, isn’t it? They cannot. I’m content to wait for outcomes and hopeful that maybe I’ve saved my shipment from destruction. (crosses fingers)

No, that was a rightful flag. @phydra also made rightful flags. And this thread, as exaggerating as it is, also has its right to exist.
@Istoppucks please leave and don´t answer this thread anymore, this isn´t warning, just an activity to restore order. Your opinion has ben made clear in your first posts in the thread, and this statements were rightful, so I kept them where they are, any further posts after this were not helpful. Thank you for cooperation.
@Ash no personal insults please.

@all, don´t attack @Istoppucks in this thread, he doesn´t have the ability to defend his opinion anymore, any discussion against him in this thread from now on are pointless, as this wouldn´t be a fair exchange of opinions.

4 Likes

@DrFusselpulli Just saved. :+1:
7BdgEtkGAGE

1 Like

1 Like

I sent you direct message, please.

1 Like

Replied. Thank you.

1 Like

So i hope you can update us soon with good news? You pledged over 300, regardless of your address situation and all, putting that much money into a product and receiving an email saying that it can be ‘destroyed’ is out of this world. They should throw in something else for you for putting you through that, esp. being in the hospital.

Everything is fine by now. No need to burn fire. WH also busy with fixing issues and other stuff. :wink::wine_glass:

I really only just want the backer reward. It wouldn’t be right to “expect more”, I don’t think. Thank you for the note, though.

1 Like

sure does :joy:

I was an Earl backer. I had my address listed for over a year, and my shipment was delayed as well, so I understand how you feel. I was able to finally get some customer service from @WH_JiriRydl in the form of an XBOX code so that I can at least play the game, but here’s the rub:

I made a big deal about how the most important thing to me was being able to play the game, and commented that I didn’t even care about the physical stuff anymore, and just wanted the game. Now, I suspect that @warhorse may have taken me at my word, and not sent them. I still see no tracking info on my profile page, so as of this post, I have no reason to assume that they did actually send me anything. If that’s the case, then I’ve paid 65 GBP for a digital copy of the game.

I hope I’m wrong, but only someone at @warhorse could confirm. @WH_JiriRydl and @DrFusselpulli are the two I had the most interaction with during my attempt to get the game. I wonder if either of them can confirm that they will or won’t be sending me anything physical for my Earl Collector’s Pledge.

As far as this situation goes, I got an e-mail about my address about a month ago, letting me know I’d need to update it and my physical backer rewards would be delayed a bit. I took care of that right away, but it took a few more weeks for me to find out my rewards haven’t actually shipped yet. It sounds like they should be on their way any day now, so a month delay after I did immediately update my address is no fun but it appears that all will be well.

Fortunately I’ve been able to play the game via Steam, since I had a key for that. I’d just like the rest of the goodies.