Kingdom Come Deliverance: act II

Super, bude jednodušší se domluvit.

why reset his existing skills? just give him more skills to learn

Ale zde prosím mluvte jen anglicky. Diskuze v jiných jazycích jsou označeny tagem.
*Speak English please. Discussion in other languages are marked with tag.

1 Like

For new player, which didnt play KDC-I.

1 Like

The whole reset idea is to make the Devs not do the impossible of porting over previous (if any) gameplay. As one person’s Henry is a Knight, another is a thief bard. They can’t just blanket cover the start and be like “oh Henry has all them abilities.”

@Martel agree with you here. It’s complicated, but I’m sure they already have the idea solved. It’s a matter of patience I think. That and their funding…

Forget about acts, it was old idea from kickstarter, it’s not actual anymore. They will make full sequel.

What they did is combine act I and II together, so realistically they had a story board for another ½ of the game. However, it’s a good bet they’ll either expand act III to be as long as I and II or they’ll add an ‘Act IV’ so to speak. This means there is definitely one more game in store with this series if they can afford it. After that, it’ll either be more realistic historical games (based on real events or fiction) or they’ll go bust. I hope they continue as they’re a great studio, but they’ve already given us so much. So let’s be grateful for what we already have.

who cares about them?

Obviously not you :joy:

For me the story is not that important at all :smiley: - Just start where the original game ended.
With old savegame would be great :thinking: Like Mass Effect.

Most important, for me, are new locations.
Just give me Trosky, maybe Frýdštejn, Hrubá Skála, Kost and then I’m definetly pleased! :sweat_smile:

Mass Effect achieved that? Sweet.

Yes, you could play Mass Effect 2 with the Mass Effect 1 savegame and ME 3 with the savegame from ME2.
So at all if you wanted to, you could play the first 3 Games with one savegame.
Really awesome achievement!

That’s really cool. I do wonder whether it is possible for this studio though, wasn’t Mass Effect run by a huge one that has near unlimited funding?

Either way, I kind of like the idea of restarting. I’d like a Henry whose lost his abilities. Fresh start and all that, but I agree in terms of lore, it makes sense for him to continue just as normal.

If they can’t port over old saves, perhaps they could do an initial dialogue where you chose what type of player you were in KCDI, like in a conversation with Hans like they did with Henry’s Mother. That way, you get stats appropriate to what you played as, or wanted to, and you get to keep the head cannon rolling.

The only issue from there is that, how do they make combat / dialogue harder? A peasant in Trov shouldn’t be better at combat than another lowly peasant from Rattay. That sorta imbalance could be annoying.

Yep, EA + BioWare. :smiley: unlimited funds.

I’m really looking forward to a kind of alpha or beta, like the one from KCD, to see what they changed and what could be new mechanics.
I think anything else is just speculating.

Warhorse tried building campaign in Přibyslavice, so the young man could head the building of Tábor …

And he could smash the Adamites led by Blahuta …