Lady Stephanie or Theresa? Which do you choose?

Which is hotter and which is your waifu?

• Theresa
  • Lady Stephanie

0 voters

Sir Capon.

24 Likes

Oh look at me, completely forgetting about Hans. So handsome tbh

it would be impolite not to service both their needs :ok_hand::point_left:

22 Likes

I’ll definitly go with Theresa. Stephanie only uses you, sending you around to do stuff for her luring you, that you are “such an honorable man”.
Theresa on the other hand, doing it in the barn, yeah that’s more my kind of girl :smirk: Also she’s a good catch, adopted daughter of a Miller without any heirs… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Just remember sad story of Sir Radzig and you’ll understand the utopia of those relationships. :cry:

1 Like

Im barely into the game. Darn these 12 hour shifts. Theresa and I just finally kissed last night~! I felt like such a floozy because I had not too long ago been with Lady and then a bath maid.

Your’re kind of a womanizer aren’t you? Never getting enough :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My Henry is a whore, he was with both. I don’t mind games with sex (it’s common these days) but I’m bothered by the fact both women essentially dropped interest in him once they’d been bedded.

Is Henry THAT bad in the sack?

10 Likes

Well, tbh, i’m quite sure he’s not that experienced. Theresa may be and Stephanie definitly is…i mean, a woman has her needs and if your husbands imprisoned…Well you gotta find your ways :wink:

1 Like

Lady Stephanie for the money, Theresa for the personality.

2 Likes

Lydia…oops wrong game. Lydia

8 Likes

Yeah, she got really nice personalit*ts :wink:

1 Like

Lady Stephany if you want to stay free; Theresa if you wish to have a relaction. IMO

I’m more of a serana type of guy.

7 Likes

As was said by me in another thread. :relieved:

2 Likes

War…war never changes

Why not both?

5 Likes

Bath wenches and devil worshipers all the way.

war

13 Likes