Lady Stephanie or Theresa? Which do you choose?

I did not know there was another vagina I can conquer. Off I go. To uhitz or how ever you spell it.

2 Likes

The quest is pure gold. Easily one of my favorite quests from any game.

:joy: at this point Iā€™ve spent like 15 hours chasing virtual pussy.

Itā€™s fun.

2 Likes

Going back to nobility for Henry, we donā€™t know about Henryā€™s fatherā€™s back story yet (well at least I havenā€™t heard anything playing through the game) as far as we know Henryā€™s father could of been a noble that wanted a simpler life.

2 Likes

my thoughts exactly, i though aside from bath wenches my days of getting medieval tail were over.

Thats what I think. Iā€™m more leaning towards his father having been an esteem warrior or at least a more renowned blacksmith than the game leads on. Everyone knows us, and everyone knows our dad. And Sir Radzig is taking us in no problem and were climbing the ranks faster than anyone. There is more to our history than we know, there has to be.

1 Like

The Theresa scene was worth the effort though. Shaggin her in the barn in the hay. My kind of girl. I like they got all the bases covered, you got protitutes to bang, ladyā€™s to bang and rough and ready girls to bang. Glad to hear they didnā€™t force in the gay capon bum sex like bioware would have, bioware crams in every sexualities they can think of, gays, lesbianā€™s fuckin transexual he sheā€™s, the lot.

1 Like

Would you be sad if it was possible to mate Capon? :frowning:

Not gonna lie Iā€™d of probably bummed him. Fuck it, usualy thereā€™s a trophy for fucking every single NPC you can I usually do but then I reload a save before the gayness happened.

2 Likes

Youā€™re definitly right, Hans deserves better than you.

2 Likes

As soon as he asked me to get in the tub I thought for sure Hans was a fan of the meatpole. I was ready for it, and then it didnt happenā€¦and now the next step in his questline is bugged anyway.

1 Like

We really need to petition to get Lady Stephanie her own actual scene, I never felt so robbed. Also, repeat romps in the sheetsā€¦one time? Pfft

3 Likes

Which part is that mate, I jumped straight in there too the whole time suspicious of what might happen. But I though thereā€™s a wench here to so technically itā€™s not gay. :grin:

I managed to finish the part where you get in fight, did you get to that part ?

1 Like

Maybe Henry finished fast and furious. iow, nothing to show. mission accomplished before sword unsheathed

It aint gay if its in a 3 way and yer balls dont touch lol

3 Likes

Yea. After the whole thing you can find Hans later and talk to him. He says hes in trouble and Sir Hanesh wants to talk to him and you have to come too. So he tells you to go to his room and grab some nice clothes, which i think is weird hes giving us clothes now but okay, and tells you to change. You change, meet up with hans, go talk to Hanesh and he sends you to take out some bandits with Cpt Bernard (there is a main character to fight/negotiate with but i cant remember his name). Anyway, we find them, i scope out the camp, lead the boys there, we kill everyone and the missions bugs out. Apparently if you can complete it it corrupts your saves from there on out. It is a know bug, mission Robber Baron

1 Like

Oh I see, I assumed his quest line was finished after the 3 way session. Well hopefully next patch fixes alot of stuff

Games so good but desperately needs a bit of polish, wish they improve performance a bit too. Specialy towns at night.

1 Like

Yea man, I like it. Aside from this quest I have had no real issues that I cant tolerate for what the game offers otherwise. However, I am glad I found out this corrupts the save file before I experienced it. Not gonna lie though, Iā€™m still not entirely convinced that there isnt a romance with Hans somewhere down the lineā€¦he seems a little soft. Weā€™ll have to see lol

1 Like

Exactly, I was so sure he wanted that bum sex, he reminds me of the gay kings son in braveheart.

1 Like

Divish is kind of a wimp. I think heā€™d just cry himself to sleep. But if robard finds out henry is dead