Lady Stephanie or Theresa? Which do you choose?

Both im a tart

It would be nice actually when we had the option to go for a full threesome bonus quest in the Millerā€™s barn.

With the same mechanics as the fighting: to use te wheel indicator to lock on to Stephanie or Theresa, choose an angle to rub or thrust (with the same aiming challenge as bow) and carefully so that the stamina bar doesnā€™t drain too fast.
When succesfully completed, Miller should be outside the barn saying 'Henry, Iā€™m glad you came", receiving a bonus point for agility and vitality!

This could be a well worked out bonus quest after completing both Stephanieā€™s and Theresaā€™s side quest succesfully.

4 Likes

LOL, thatā€™s hilarious. Donā€™t give modders ideasā€¦

1 Like

no more like the grind stoneā€¦gotta keep pumping LT(on console) to keep thrusting while managing stamina and instead of moving a blade around you move henryā€™s hands around the bewbsā€¦if you run out of stamina Henry finishes too early lololol

2 Likes

From what Iā€™ve saw, if you whistle or distract the cumans in anyway you will see she makes it back inside her home. Then she probably escapes thru the windows or something.

Also I watched a play through of someone who didnā€™t distract the cumans and later after the courtship quest finishes he had an extra dialogue that says something about her being rape and he didnā€™t do anything to help. While I did distract the cumans but at the end of my quest I didnā€™t have that dialogue. So I assume she was not rape.

1 Like

Theresa. I sexed both of them though

yea i whistled the 2nd play through, though about attacking and I ran an exploit in Skallitz to get my skills up passed 10 before I even ran errands for my dad lol. But I just whistled insteadā€¦gonna run her Courtship quest line to see how dialogue changes for me this timeā€¦last time I left her be and lied about it lol

Yea I was never given an extra dialogue after her quest line besides the ā€œabout Rattayā€ and ā€œSkalitzā€ option without the leaving her to the cumans.

i vaguely remember something about her asking and me being able to say I just ran or to lie and say I didnt see her or some suchā€¦perhaps this time it will be the same except instead of it saying (lie)I didnt see you, or whatever, it will just give me the option to tell her I helped. Idk, gonna get me some Theresa ass tonight so Iā€™ll find out lol

Really I just want to become master huntsman but I think I have to wait until Questions and Answers quest to get the mission up at Inn in the Glade; right now dude just wants me to hunt, doesnā€™t say anything about Talmberg huntsman needing help.

1 Like

LOL :smiley:
Move his Needle or Pricker around :joy:

1 Like

nah, its a bludgeonā€¦hit her right in the head with it :joy:

Thatā€™s very interesting. Thanks for the info.

Still, all questions of palace intrigues and risk of the noose aside, and even if you can deal with Stephanie being older than your own mother, sheā€™s got SERIOUS issues. I mean, SHE GETS TURNED ON WHEN YOU WEAR HER FATHERā€™S OLD SHIRT!!!

Now granted, Henry is very open-minded when it comes to getting some lovinā€™. So open-minded, in fact, that Iā€™m sure no matter where your own personal, real-life line is drawn, Henry can cross it at some point in this game if you let him. My own line lies a bit short of helping some old lady live out her incest fantasies, even if she is rich :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll cross that line

2 Likes

I choose both, and also dabbled in some bath house wenchesā€¦ With those cheap prices a peasant would be a fool to not. :joy:

Knighthood was a heritable title within the Holy Roman Empire. They were called Ritters, and were lesser nobility - standing right above ā€œEdlersā€ who were the lowest form of nobility. Iā€™m assuming that every noble you meet in game that owns land within the space of the map is an Edler, given their relatively paltry lands. Except Radzig, that is, who was the Royal Hetman (arguably Imperial Hetman of the HRE) of Bohemia. This meant that he was the commander general of the Kingā€™s armies, and was ranked as a Count or Burgrave. Also, Silver Skalice is not actually owned by Radzig, as heā€™s just governing it for the King. He presumably has lands elsewhere.

As far as Wencelslaus goes, aside from whoring, he was known to take care of those loyal to him. After the conclusion of the war, Radzig was well rewarded, as were other loyalists. He may have been neglectful, but he wasnā€™t a complete moron. Given that Henry is a juggernaut of destruction and the main reason Sigismund failed to control central Bohemia, it would be pretty amazing if he was not rewarded handsomely for this service. Becoming a Ritter would be quite appropriate.

1 Like

Yea I think in dialogue talking after you wake up you mention helping her by stealing the horse, then they start chasing you, but yea I kinda felt bad too after trying to help and getting rocked the first couple times

Well, thatā€™s interesting. But also emphasized the point that you still have to be ennobled to become eligible to inherit anything. and with both the holy and secular crowns up for grabs at the moment, thereā€™s really nobody around to sign off on ennobling Henry.

None, But Theresa face gets on my nerves, I have seen some Innā€™s Maids that are pretty

1 Like

It didnā€™t really take the Holy Roman Emperor to make someone into a Knight (Ritter). While there were Imperial Knights, serving the Emperor directly, most knights had other nobles as their liege lords. People of rank Baron and above, if they had suitable land, were expected (by contract) to have a certain number of knights serving them that could be called up to serve the Kingdom or Empire. A Barony would usually have enough land to dole out to 5-15 Knights for their manors, and retain a suitable amount of land for their owner to control a large amount of territory on their own. A Baron would be expected to make Knights of people as needed - and had wide latitude to do so, particularly with the freiherr - Barons without a suzerain lord (of which there were many in the HRE).

The Holy Roman Empire was about as decentralized as you can get with an Empire. It was more like a loose coalition than, say, the Roman Empire. There were usually hundreds of mostly independent states within the HRE. Some of these were Republics. Others were Theocracies. Others were monarchies. Bohemia was the sole Kingdom within the HRE. Austria was an Archduchy. There were a few duchies, and a large host of individual principalities and free cities. It was a horrible mess, and the Emperor did not have the power or right to get involved in questions of heritability - except in the case of his direct vassals.

Anyone with sufficient title could Knight Henry, and endow him his manor. You didnā€™t need Papal permission for lesser nobility such as Knights.

1 Like

Doesnt matter,

Both become bots/npcs after their romance line. Ah love, always leaves you cold just when the going gets good :stuck_out_tongue: