Lady Stephanie or Theresa? Which do you choose?

Hans all the way. He’s bitchy and spoiled and he loves me.

But Theresa likes to roll around in the hay and pig shit ? Way better. Pig shit also doubles up as lube.

:smiley: hahaha

No love for the beautiful Zdena?

She boneable ?

Where is she in the game?

At the Rat Bath House

1 Like

My Henry doesn’t need to pay for it bro. :slightly_smiling_face:

what does waifu mean?
is this some anime shit?
tarded weaboos everywhere

1 Like

I’d choose the faint hearted knight, but after 1.3.1 he’s nowhere to be found :E

1 Like

Rumor Mill says he’s gay which would make our bonny boy Hal a fresh faced metrosexual who doesn’t realize he goes both ways…

I’d go with Stephanie but I’d be thinking about Theresa. And Capon.

Or, indeed, Cape-off.

There should be more gay sex options in the game actually. It was there then like it is now and it would be good to get some man-on-man medieval action going.

Really…? Heterosexual all the way here :grinning::grinning:

I made sure henry boned everyone before theresa lol. but because she ignores him now, i guess bath wenches it is from now on.

theresa is cooler and doesn’t mind slitting some throats. i don’t think the stephanie relationship can be end game.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t you want Pashek as in-law? You’re already partners in crime with him, you’ll also inherit his mill. Not like Lady Stephanie is giving you a castle to rule!

But Theresa risked her life to save Henry from bandits in Skalitz. That doesn’t count as “holding her own sword” at least in a metaphorical sense?

Theresa ofc.
Stephanie really sounded rape-y when talked with me for the first time and made me feel uncomfy (So thats how ladies feel when being wooed, huh).

Theresa on the other hand, is pretty, hot as a roaring fire, young and brave. Hell, the courtship quest made me even ask my girlfriend out more.

Bianca unburied really bothers me though.

Also, the Uzhits alehouse maid is nice.

good point. presumably, Henry might one to bury more than his parents.

1 Like