List of mods that you want made! POST HERE!

CAPES and CLOAKS

I would love to see an additional clothing layer to wear a cape above everything. Similar to Cloaks of Skyrim

To give every NPCS a name followed by occupation in ** in the next line.I really love the fact of named generic NPCs.Also give door of homes the name of the people that own the personal house or what it is.

1. Third Person Camera.

Make the world more dynamic .

More story contents.

Improving end game. (DLCs might do it before that).

I think a mod that provides an option to skip the opening until arriving in Rattay. After the first play through of the game this opening seems really long and drawn out.

2 Likes

And the game calculates how many XP and points can be gained to that point.
So after clicking on skip prologue you can choose your perks and ability points.
Click ā€œAcceptā€ and you will start at Rattay

3 Likes

chess would be dope

Yes, but chess would no doubt require livensing some sort of chess engine (or gamers would complain about game quality)ā€¦
Maybe a 10-15$ dlc with a bunch of games/drinking gamesā€¦
If they added some sort of ā€˜chumpsā€™ whilst riding a horseā€¦ (targets on sheep?) -that could go in there as well.

ā€˜Summer gamesā€™ dlc

1 Like

Understandable. If it was a significant addition Iā€™d pay for something like that though

If in KCD NCP using items (food, drink) like our main character I have idea for mod.
New consumable items: ā€œpoison waterā€ and ā€œpoison wineā€.
You can sneak, put it to the chest in bandit camp, or choke bandit, and put him in his inventory. Sooner or later they use it and kick the bucket. Recipe: rubbed beladdona+water or +vine

What I really like to have is the ability to look around while walking or running. Like many games has the control on left alt. Push it while you walk or run and just move around with your mouse.

I want Bilingual subtitle mod for dialog.
As like to display German subtitle on the top, English on the bottom.
I donā€™t know how it could be possible though.

Hi!

I would like to make or find someone to make mods that allow to build more buildings in Pribyslavitz after finishing From the Ashes dlc
After finishing From the Ashes dlc I was very satisfied but I wanted to build some more buildings in the village. I was thinking of 2 mods.

1. A mod that would allow Henry to invest money in building 2 houses for peasants who would grow crops around the village (the area with cut off trees would be replaced with fields).

2. A mod that would let Henry turn his town hall into a small castle (in exchange for money of course :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

Buildings could be built the same way as in dlc, by talking with locator. There might be a possibility to make some developments in the castle. All these buildings would increase the number of villagers and income.

Unfortunately, I have never made a mod before, so I donā€™t even know where to start. Could somebody here please explain how to make such a mod. Or maybe thereā€™s a modder here who likes the idea of creating such a mod.

Iā€™m looking forward to any information from you :wink:

So basically you want a full ashes DLC expansion that requires full access to the game engine and a full staff to code it. Not gonna happen, sadly

Iā€™d like to see a mod which removes the ugly active perks icons below the screen. Iā€™m already using a clean hud mod but those ugly perks icons are still thereā€¦

I only like to see the compass (transparant). No rectile(donā€™t know why itā€™s there att all??), health bar or whatever

Iā€™m sad to read it, but thanks for help anyways :wink: