Livesteam, Thursday 8th of September 2016, 7pm CEST

On this Thursday the 8th of September at 7pm CEST we will have a livestream again.

This time we want to answer more questions than last time, Tobi promised!
In order to do so we will need to have your questions of course.
The livestream will be an extended presentation of the Gamescom build, with focus on the new weapons, daggers and polearms, and we will talk about stealth combat in general. We will have a special guest from the design team, they make the story and the quests for the game, hope he will not spoil too much. :slight_smile:

So don´t be shy and feel free to ask:

8 Likes

Will there be dedicated slot for daggers? :slight_smile:

What is final call on saving system which has been discussed here for a long time?

1 Like

Sorry for czech. I can not speak english very well.

Jak to vypadá s Linux verzí?
Budu moci svoji kopii hry aktivovat na GOGu?
Budou ve hře děti alespoň v nějaké minimalistické verzi? Třeba jako v Metru? Středověk bez dětí je zkrátka neúplný.
Půjde ovládat povozy či jsou pouze pro NPC?
Budu si moci jen tak sednout na volnou lavičku?
Půjde šplhat na skály a ne jen skákat?

Předem když tak díky za odpovědi.

1 Like
  1. Any plans on improving animation blending?
  2. Crafting?
  3. Drinking, vomiting? :smiley:

Will thow dooth anythynge to Polovstians array?

After finishing the monk quest will we be able to go back into the monastery? Or will it only be accessible while the quest is open/not finished?

Is the dog as a companion still an issue? Will he rather passive run after us, or can he help us? (Battle, Quest, Guard, …)

1 Like

Sorry, don´t understand that question.

Will the optimised version of the game be released with the final game or is it planned in the future updates? Also is the game gonna be FPS locked?

1 Like

At last! I have made a question in Middle English that is not understood!
I asked: Will you change Polovstians’s equipment, or you think that it is historically accurate enough?

1 Like

The Livestream will be today at 7pm CEST :slight_smile:

Will be there some “epic loot”? By that I mean some badass armor set.
over the top example: armor of Saint George

No. Simply no.

Greetings guys… i will be live today with Ondra, star of the Armor & RPG video (you know that Brian of Tarth look alike :slight_smile: )

Place your questions so @DrFusselpulli can collect them and I will try to answer them tonight!

See you.

2 Likes

oooooh,
dem burns!

Ok guys, heres mine:

One Czech game web wrote that daggers will be usefull for stealth kills, but player would not be able to use them in normal fight. Is it true? No knife fight? :scream:

1 Like

Where are you at with the development? I read somewhere that you are alredy playing through the whole game. So you mostly polish and balance now? What are you working on?

1 Like

Will be a single slot for torch?
How long after act 1 would you want to publish
act 2?
Thank you for answers and iam excited to livesteam.

1 Like

And will we be able to play Kingdom Come on PS4 PRO?

Will there be noticeable differences in using a other type of polearm? I have seen at last halberds (german: Hellebarden) and bills (german: Roßschinder)? Will there be also speers and glaives (german: Glefen)?

Will the instant kill animation be the same in the final game for every type of armor? I can’t imagine that a dagger stab is able to directly penetrate a steel breatplate.

Will a guard on a horse see a dead corpse easier in the grass, because of his higher position?

Will there be other improvements as changing clothes, like smearing ashes in the face, to improve stealth chances?

Unfortunately I readed and heared the same. The dagger will be only a instant kill weapon, not a last backup fighting weapon.

Will there be different rotting times for food, posions, potions etc. ?

+1

1 Like